Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam might try to portray this life of living in Surrey, mixing in different circles, like she’s better than what her life used to be, but deep down I reckon she must be envious of the life Billie leads. Married to Greg who is quite open with how much he fancies Billie and does his bit to support her to look after the kids whilst she works owning their own him with another being renovated, still in touch with all her long term friends, quite a steady career (not stupid ideas above her station like Sam has). Even Nelly and Arthur are naturally in to the hobbies that Sam tried to force her children into… I know which life I would be rather be leading

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sam might try to portray this life of living in Surrey, mixing in different circles, like she’s better than what her life used to be, but deep down I reckon she must be envious of the life Billie leads. Married to Greg who is quite open with how much he fancies Billie and does his bit to support her to look after the kids whilst she works owning their own him with another being renovated, still in touch with all her long term friends, quite a steady career (not stupid ideas above her station like Sam has). Even Nelly and Arthur are naturally in to the hobbies that Sam tried to force her children into… I know which life I would be rather be leading
100000% this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree and I think that’s why they aren’t as close anymore - I can’t imagine Sam being truly happy for her sister, she’s so competitive I bet it’s digs all the time. Must have been such a shock for her to be dropped from show, didn’t she used to say she was the Kris Jenner of their set up? Well Kris didn’t get sacked from kardashians…. Awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% Sam was dropped. She’s so boring. Billie and Greg seem like such a laugh.

Reactions: 11
Has Sam been dropped? I’m living for this. She will be raging. Always wanted it to just be Billie and her family on the show, they’re far more natural and a happy family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has Sam been dropped? I’m living for this. She will be raging. Always wanted it to just be Billie and her family on the show, they’re far more natural and a happy family.
She made out that she was ‘stepping back and taking a break’ but let’s face it.. no one wants to see big Paul long for his mother’s breast anymore.. or watch her and her many failed new business ventures.. she’s so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This new show just reinforces everything I’ve ever thought about Greg. He’s a moron! Giggling like a child about bushes. Billie was so obviously hugely embarrassed!

Reactions: 11
This new show just reinforces everything I’ve ever thought about Greg. He’s a moron! Giggling like a child about bushes. Billie was so obviously hugely embarrassed!
I think when they did the show with sam everyone one was so focused on Paul now the lights just on billie and Greg I think he’s looking a bit of a twit too. Not sure he’s loving being a stay at home dad and don’t believe he keeps “forgetting” his keys… more like an excuse to get Billie home.

Reactions: 7
I think when they did the show with sam everyone one was so focused on Paul now the lights just on billie and Greg I think he’s looking a bit of a twit too. Not sure he’s loving being a stay at home dad and don’t believe he keeps “forgetting” his keys… more like an excuse to get Billie home.
👏🏻 Completely agree-he could end up being their downfall! I was surprised that more wasn't made of his touting tbh

Reactions: 9
Greg wants to be a radio presenter oh god imagine listening to his voice as soon as you wake up.:oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
i really like Billie and Greg and prefer them over Sam and Paul, their a lot more relatable and a lot more family orientated. Glad they got the boot don’t know how much more of Sams begging for a ring which will never happen or Paul only having eyes for Gaynor I could of took.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BBP is in James Locks insta stories 👀 wouldn’t have put them together as pals

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.