Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on one of the articles the top comment is about Sam ripping off a small business; and then other comments with the same experiences follow although I think it’s common knowledge. I wonder what Sue has to say about that !

& if she doesn’t like / agree with the controlling comments - with all the recent tiktok videos doing the rounds showing old clips of MD & even at the time it was mortifying to watch, then it’s no wonder people are saying it. Bants / playing up to the camera or not, he’s not someone I’d want my sister or girlfriends to get with and his behaviour and her pandering to him was obvious in each of the seasons.

I don’t like Sam at all, and I think she’s overbearing but Paul seems just as awful

Reactions: 21
Is Suzy’s reading here?! Hi Sue, sort ya teeth out 😂

I had to laugh at old twit face Carol’s post the other day, the referred to Nanny Pat as a beautiful ‘sole’ 🙈😂
No I don't think the negative comments are just here. There's lots on Facebook newspaper pages.

Reactions: 4
Thing is, before BBP Sam was the one with the pull. There was something really watchable about her and we invested in her life and her and Joey and wanted to watch her life whoever she ended up with. BBP put an end to all that. He was such a bad choice for her. I hope she leaves him soon and gets herself some happy before her kids end up molded by his family and as unhappy and confused as her. She took the wrong path and she needs to get off it quick.

Reactions: 19
I thought the announcement was oddly timed! It seemed rushed out, midday on a Tuesday with a brief insta post isn’t very Sam… but now I’ve seen she’s at the itv palooza tonight swamped in a black poncho style dress so I guess she panicked she couldn’t hide the bump and rushed out the baby announcement last minute!

Also isn’t it odd that Billie hasn’t acknowledged the baby news on insta? She’s posted pictures in tribute re her friends birthday so seems odd she hasn’t mentioned her sister being pregnant 🤔
I think she will do it today. Probably didn’t want to steal the limelight and take away the views and comments from samanfa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for her you know, pregnant (hormonal) and everyone is pointing out that her fella is controlling and won’t give her a ring. I don’t like Sam and her showy off ways but it can’t be nice. Although Suz is wrong it’s not the media it’s the majority of Sam’s followers really

Reactions: 23
I think she found out she was pregnant, ITV offered her her own show to document it and that’s why she’s left the mummy diaries. I think we’ll probably see something come up soon
She's already done this, surely there can't be anything different in a new show?

She turns into an even more self righteous bore when she's pregnant.

Reactions: 8
I think he’s gave her an ultimatum of having to quit the show so he would give her another baby. She mentioned before she wanted 4 kids all with around a 3/4 year gap. I just feel bad for her as she’s desperate to get married.

Reactions: 10
They were at the itv thing last night, please god let’s hope this doesn’t mean they’re getting another show about ’Becoming a family of five’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not make the link that when you post every waking minute of your life on social media and tv programmes that people are going to comment?? This lot want all the #ad money, flammable 'fashion collections' and insta-fame but none of the criticism. I hate them all lol

• Heart
Omg billies video of Sam telling Nellie.. little Paul looks thrilled NOT. Rosie and Nellie clearly excited and she’s keeping Paul off the screen as much as possible not even an ounce of excitement on his face. And as for her mums comment it’s not really the media commenting on Paul’s behaviour it’s the public. And it seems a huge majority of the public have the same opinion and if you don’t like it don’t post to social media don’t put yourself on tv and go get a normal job like every one else. These reality starts love the lavish life that comes with being in the public eye but can’t deal with any criticism yet it’s never been any different.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Omg billies video of Sam telling Nellie.. little Paul looks thrilled NOT. Rosie and Nellie clearly excited and she’s keeping Paul off the screen as much as possible not even an ounce of excitement on his face. And as for her mums comment it’s not really the media commenting on Paul’s behaviour it’s the public. And it seems a huge majority of the public have the same opinion and if you don’t like it don’t post to social media don’t put yourself on tv and go get a normal job like every one else. These reality starts love the lavish life that comes with being in the public eye but can’t deal with any criticism yet it’s never been any different.
where did her mum comment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.