Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this weeks episode...she was not happy when he stopped her talking to ask if she even heard his question before answering to talk about how good she is was she? 😂😂😂😂😂

On a separate note, I wish they’d stop zooming into Paul when he speaks. I can’t stand the saliva!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Definitely had a recent top up on the old pout! Jeez girl, any more filler in those lips and they’ll explode!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam if your reading 👀 That’s one dinner party you can film break Covid rules for and we won’t moan 😉, can we add Greg to just to make sure Chatty Dave is properly on form with his sidekick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Arthur is such a geezer scoffing any bit of food he sees in his little moncler jacket. Cutie for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is little Paul in the front seat of car
Ffs the report is for parents not kids... Ye too much sugar from the cake as you eat the haribo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Might be wrong but when Manfa and BBP hosted a dinner party to tell the family they were moving to L A, I'm sure Dave sat one seat away from Gaynor. I know Gaynor and Sue had words, but Dave just said it as it is, he said he couldn't ever visit because it's America and because of his past he is banned from going there, and he said he forbid Sam to go. Gaynor has already said that wherever Sam and Paul live, she would sell up and move near them, so I don't think it will be long before BBP and Snotty Sam will buy a house with a granny annex for Gaynor and a guest house in the grounds for Tony and Claudia. I think that's what pisses Sue and Billie off is that Gaynor pushes herself into situations, so if say they have a bbq, with Sam's family, Gaynor will just show up. I find her so rude and overbearing, she would seriously do my head in

Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’d have the level of patience with Gaynor that Sam does. She genuinely seems quite laid back about having her around a lot.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;

Sam Faires #11 Bree Van de Kamp has nothing on you, Just because you live in Surrey, don’t forget your roots in a hurry.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I’d have the level of patience with Gaynor that Sam does. She genuinely seems quite laid back about having her around a lot.
Haven't seen her yet in this series

I think Sam is embarrassed by Dave as she thinks she is better than everyone and he doesn’t fit in her circle and the lifestyle that she wants to portray, so distances herself and Dave is very straight talking so would probably tell them what he thinks
Where as Greg and Billie still seem to move in the same circles they always have and are down to earth and don’t try to portray they are better than anyone, love a good old knees up and don’t worry what the next person thinks
can you imagine Dave next to Mrs Jesus at a dinner party 😂😂 that would be hilarious
Great TV it would certainly perk things up!

Reactions: 1
When BBP said Sam was making him feel hot and bothered, my partner shouted from the other room ‘it’s called being horny mate’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Sam make a massive elaborate thing out of every mundane instance.
A school report:
Most mums: reads on way home from school, leaves on the table for husband to read. Husband ignores it

Samantha: “right everyone sit down, Cameras, are you filming this?” Literally forces boyfriend to give her a kiss as it’s him and herself that’s she actually proud of. Not Baby Paul.

I despair
I mean, does it make me a bad parent that when I get my child school report, I send a quick screen shot to my husband and say, "thank duck it's not a bad one" 😳

Sam, herself and both Tony Pauls.
I cant decide if she is a tit stylist or just doesn't like Sam 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sam is trying so hard to be a stepford wife. Walking around with a grin like a Cheshire Cat “everything’s amazing!” “Look at my wonderful life”. If she acted more real and relatable I’d probably actually like her and she wouldn’t get such a hard time. It’s the pedestal life she is trying to portray. Just admit you are desperate for the lump to propose to you and for the life of you you don’t know why he hasn’t.

Reactions: 7
Just watching episode 4
Sam’s driving just wow
But what’s the betting Rosie will now be the next best figure ice skater

Sam talking about the podcast “it’s like a chat show” you bleeping wish Sam

Reactions: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.