Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title @watermelon sugar !

On the first new episode important questions were pondered such as is it too early for an olive? Will BBP be the next Joe Wicks? Did they take Rosie to the Maldives or was she keeping so quiet at home they forgot??

anyway, as you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just catching up on mummy diaries, why is she always trying to change big baby Paul? just leave him be don’t force the man into fitness and dieting to suit your aesthetic Sam..honestly this woman gives me anxiety she’s such hard work 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 30
Just catching up on mummy diaries, why is she always trying to change big baby Paul? just leave him be don’t force the man into fitness and dieting to suit your aesthetic Sam..honestly this woman gives me anxiety she’s such hard work 🙄🙄🙄
I really can't see him as a fitness guru he just can't be arsed.

Reactions: 18
I don't think bbp can be motivated to do anything. He's just happy living off Sam and she's stupid enough to let him!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s interesting to see all the families nice birthday messages to greg, I can’t imagine Paul getting messages like that!

Reactions: 17
Watching the new MDs god Paul is such a lazy slob and there is a lot of chemistry between Billie band Greg. So selfish not wanting to let Rosie go to nursery.

Reactions: 24
She can't just let him be/is hard work because deep down she's so unhappy and she doesn't know why so she can't fix it (she needs therapy) so she changes everything around her hoping that will be the thing that clicks and changes everything. Katie price does the same. New country, new county, new house, another child, I'll be a photographer I'll have a clothing business, new car, new pet, posh food, new dress get engaged, do up the kids room, buy this, buy that, drink gel tampons, do yoga, whatever. Then it doesn't make her happy and it's on to the next thing.

Another thing she does (actually most people like this) is try and pull others down to make herself feel better eg Billie. Helicopter ride, buying the clothes for all bits that Billie wanted for Minnie's and if you watch their towie bits back you can see she often gives her backhanded compliments she still does now from what I can remember but I haven't seen the show for ages.

Until she addresses the root cause of her unhappiness she will choose unsuitable men (mark, joey, bbp) and will constantly be floating around looking for the next kids birthday party, the next career, the next anything to suddenly change her life and make her happy. And she will be hard work and not very nice until then as well!

Suze has done a lovely insta post for Greg's birthday, does anyone know if she did one for bbp?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She can't just let him be/is hard work because deep down she's so unhappy and she doesn't know why so she can't fix it (she needs therapy) so she changes everything around her hoping that will be the thing that clicks and changes everything. Katie price does the same. New country, new county, new house, another child, I'll be a photographer I'll have a clothing business, new car, new pet, posh food, new dress get engaged, do up the kids room, buy this, buy that, drink gel tampons, do yoga, whatever. Then it doesn't make her happy and it's on to the next thing.

Another thing she does (actually most people like this) is try and pull others down to make herself feel better eg Billie. Helicopter ride, buying the clothes for all bits that Billie wanted for Minnie's and if you watch their towie bits back you can see she often gives her backhanded compliments she still does now from what I can remember but I haven't seen the show for ages.

Until she addresses the root cause of her unhappiness she will choose unsuitable men (mark, joey, bbp) and will constantly be floating around looking for the next kids birthday party, the next career, the next anything to suddenly change her life and make her happy. And she will be hard work and not very nice until then as well!

Suze has done a lovely insta post for Greg's birthday, does anyone know if she did one for bbp?
I honestly think they put up with BBP because he's the kids Dad, I don't think they like him though. Billie and Sue are always rolling their eyes when Sam announces something it's quite obvious has been put in her head by Paul. Paul is just an adult spoilt brat who has landed on his feet being with Sam. He calls the shots, she does what he says and everyone is happy. BBP probably told Sam to have that daft Claudia to be her stylist to get her noticed as Sam has a big following. I think both Paul and Gaynor are very controlling and Sam just goes along with it to please them. Could you imagine Paul and Sam staying with Sue in her flat for a week like Billie and Greg did? I think Paul would drive Sue mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I honestly think they put up with BBP because he's the kids Dad, I don't think they like him though. Billie and Sue are always rolling their eyes when Sam announces something it's quite obvious has been put in her head by Paul. Paul is just an adult spoilt brat who has landed on his feet being with Sam. He calls the shots, she does what he says and everyone is happy. BBP probably told Sam to have that daft Claudia to be her stylist to get her noticed as Sam has a big following. I think both Paul and Gaynor are very controlling and Sam just goes along with it to please them. Could you imagine Paul and Sam staying with Sue in her flat for a week like Billie and Greg did? I think Paul would drive Sue mad.
I agree, I don't think they like him at all. Her step dad and Greg don't seem to like him either. To be honest I don't think Sam would be with him if she hadn't got pregnant so quickly, she seems to want his approval but she doesn't seem happy with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s interesting to see all the families nice birthday messages to greg, I can’t imagine Paul getting messages like that!
Just came to say this. You can tell they mean what they’re saying! Big Paul would NEVER get that 🤣

Reactions: 8

BBP birthday is the 17th May suzie May have posted on her stories but the grid post from that day is of Billie and Greg sam must be fuming

Reactions: 3
Have to say Greg is my number one hun, think he’s a great dad and they seem to have a great relationship, lots of laughs

Reactions: 43
I agree with the comment that if Manfa didn’t get pregnant so quickly she wouldn’t be with big baby Paul. I don’t think either of them are into each other at all. She’s in too deep, needs to try to portray the perfect life with her traditional family set up, she would never leave him. She wants the ring to try and keep up with her sister who she is so obviously jealous of. He doesn’t seem particularly interested in her either, he probably just wants to maintain the lifestyle of the nice houses and cars whilst she desperately tries to make it work and he just lays on the sofa. Very odd couple.

Reactions: 32
BBP and Sam will be that couple who've been together 50 years, but who everyone knows can't stand each other. She'll eventually start biting back at his childish demands, she can't possibly keep up the happy pretence for much longer surely.

Reactions: 18
BBP and Sam will be that couple who've been together 50 years, but who everyone knows can't stand each other. She'll eventually start biting back at his childish demands, she can't possibly keep up the happy pretence for much longer surely.
I agree, I actually don't like Greg but if I had wake up tomorrow in one of those marriages I'd choose Billie and Greg's. They do seem happy and normal with common goals as much as you can tell from the outside anyway.

Reactions: 16
Have to say Greg is my number one hun, think he’s a great dad and they seem to have a great relationship, lots of laughs
But he is a ticket tout that has ripped off lots of people. Yeah he comes across great but he is scum

Reactions: 33
BBP and Sam will be that couple who've been together 50 years, but who everyone knows can't stand each other. She'll eventually start biting back at his childish demands, she can't possibly keep up the happy pretence for much longeron surely.
I wonder if she has started being like that away from the cameras, does he HAVE to lie around all the time can't he sit up a bit more?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.