Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think she actually has a mental illness. It's the whole pretending everything is perfect, the spending, speaking at 1000 miles an hour, the self importance and always having 'ideas' about something. I'm not 100% sure but I think these are symptoms of someone who is bipolar.
Everything has to be amazing. Every hobby will become a career. She can’t just say I used to do gymnastics when I was little. She WAS a gymnast! Rosie will be a horse rider. BP will be .... etc etc. It must be exhausting doing everything full on for five minutes until the next phase comes along.

I agree, I don’t think he brings much to the table but he looks like an ok guy. I feel now I’ve been harsh previously. Sam is not coming across well with her pushiness. Felt so sorry for Rosie in that bed alone. Even a teddy bear would’ve helped. I can’t believe how hard they’ve made bedtime for themselves.

on another note, what do we think of Claudia’s bra top over shirt ensemble? Yeah I can see Sam walking round Waitrose in that. Don’t do it Sam!
Who doesn’t have spare bedding either. Take it from Gaynor’s room

Reactions: 16
Love that they are just going to glaze over the fact they illegally went to the Maldives when little Paul is on of the most tanned children I have seen in a long while!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just seen Claudia new Instagram post, atrocious. Hope she isn’t styling Sam anymore 🤣
Just looked at her page... Surely she's not a real stylist. That gets paid. Surely not 😬 also I'm flabbergasted she's called her kid Tony, just why. Gaynor having sons Paul and Tony with grandkids Paul Tony and Tony. I can't 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s trying to be a stylist rather than already getting paid for it. Could be wrong, it’s just the impression I get

Reactions: 6
I'm starting to think she actually has a mental illness. It's the whole pretending everything is perfect, the spending, speaking at 1000 miles an hour, the self importance and always having 'ideas' about something. I'm not 100% sure but I think these are symptoms of someone who is bipolar.
Sounds more like narcissistic personality disorder to me! I bet she's exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 12
Caught up from watching the mummy diaries ( should be renamed the boring diaries) and thought it would be better this week and it’s not just the same tit different week with Sam 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Sam is raging she has no content and is bloody boring, Billie even greg have so many things going on.

Maybe if she had not have buggered off to the Maldives she might have opportunities like Billie has 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
New thread title suggestion:

Samantha’s got a big head, her and BP still not wed, kids still sleeping in their bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Sam is pretty but in her latest post her hair looks incredibly greasy - is that part of Claudia’s styling?!

Just watching, you can tell Sam’s fuming that the report scene wasn’t taken as seriously as she wanted 😂

Reactions: 5
Does Gaynor live in Surrey as well? (I'm blaming lockdown for this question even entering my head)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do they go to bed the same time as the kids then?

Sam’s also looking very cat faced this episode, more slowly than usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
New thread title suggestion:

There were 4 in the bed and BBP said ‘don’t leave me alone with the Gruffalo kids’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.