Sam Faiers #10 It’s not looking likely she’s becoming a Knightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her page... Surely she's not a real stylist. That gets paid. Surely not 😬 also I'm flabbergasted she's called her kid Tony, just why. Gaynor having sons Paul and Tony with grandkids Paul Tony and Tony. I can't 😂
It’s Paul Tony and Tony Paul too I think. It’s the best thing ever it just cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the comments about lockdown and they can't celebrate birthday as planned... They are together, sisters seeing sisters and their mum!! They should be grateful ffs

Reactions: 16
Billie talking about spending one on one with each kid and mum guilt.

Manfa: talking about how important it is to all sit together to listen how fabulous baby Paul is. 🙄

That report scene was so cringe. Don’t all kids get a glowing report in reception? And blaiming the cake for baby Paul’s bad behaviour... Yeah because he never usually strops like that when he doesn’t get his own way... Oh wait...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I just thought the whole school report scene was so staged and cringe - I do actually hope it’s because they were filming and she’s not that detached all the time. It’s 3.2.1 scheduled fun and stop 🤦🏻‍♀️ And when BBP said whatever he said it was like practiced lines it’s just so forced and staged it’s painful. I wonder if she watches the show back and sees the contrast between her family and billies?

I nearly spat out my tea when she said the whole “I’m fun aren’t I? I’m the fun one?” Hmmm yeah only when it’s scheduled love....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did BBP really just say “ I can have space. Make sure you stay over. “

Yeah that man doesn’t fancy her.

My husband and I are in the middle of doing our en suite and discussing the size of shower cubicles. I said maybe the smaller one to save on floor space. He said the bigger one so they’d be room for jiggy jigs. My point made.

“ I always knew this would happen. You’d make your way over. I don’t really like being laid on. “ bleeping hell could he make it any clearer. He sounds absolutely gutted they are now sharing a bed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Sam is pretty but in her latest post her hair looks incredibly greasy - is that part of Claudia’s styling?!
I wouldnt call her pretty, I think she's hard faced. But I do think she can look attractive. God, the cheek of me writing that while sitting here looking like I do :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Billie talking about spending one on one with each kid and mum guilt.

Manfa: talking about how important it is to all sit together to listen how fabulous baby Paul is. 🙄

That report scene was so cringe. Don’t all kids get a glowing report in reception? And blaiming the cake for baby Paul’s bad behaviour... Yeah because he never usually strops like that when he doesn’t get his own way... Oh wait...
Blaming his behaviour on a cake whilst he's sat with a bag of haribos...

I just thought the whole school report scene was so staged and cringe - I do actually hope it’s because they were filming and she’s not that detached all the time. It’s 3.2.1 scheduled fun and stop 🤦🏻‍♀️ And when BBP said whatever he said it was like practiced lines it’s just so forced and staged it’s painful. I wonder if she watches the show back and sees the contrast between her family and billies?

I nearly spat out my tea when she said the whole “I’m fun aren’t I? I’m the fun one?” Hmmm yeah only when it’s scheduled love....
Scheduled fun 😂

Reactions: 10
Just watching, you can tell Sam’s fuming that the report scene wasn’t taken as seriously as she wanted 😂
In all the talking heads it’s ‘didn’t go as well as I’d PLANNED’ I noticed she said it a couple of times.

You can’t plan everything Sam, you have small children. How about ‘as I’d hoped’ if you have to use that type of language

Reactions: 3
Her pouty fashion photos are so naff and dated. Proper catalogue poses. Awful clothes chosen by the 'sister-in-law', ughhhhhhh

Reactions: 6
I'm currently watching season two of Baby diaries (only seen the most recent ones). I always thought BBP was the toxic one but watching them i think they are both as bad as eachother, both want and need totally different things from eachother. And Sam is so contrived, nothing seems natural with her.

Reactions: 10
why didn't they give rosie a teddy to cuddle in her bed or something instead of just leaving her alone in that big bed

Reactions: 4
Don’t think Claudia will be the stylist for long given the dire photos. May cause a rift in the family, but hey ho at least that’s potential content

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to look at claudia’s latest. It’s hilarious. She looks as if she’s been caught getting up to something in an alleyway and accidentally put her clothes back on in the wrong order then turned round to whoever took the photo going ‘what?’
Back to the COVID rule breaking diaries I can’t help wondering if they might be moving out soon, a year ago that they moved in after, yes that’s very definitely AFTER lockdown 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit late I know but insta has just recommended Greg's post from mothers day something like 'happy mothers day to all the mums in my life and what looks like 5 different women across 7 posts but none of them include Sam as the mum of his niece and nephew 😂 I really think sam/bbp really have removed themselves from her side of the family over the last few years.

Reactions: 19
Bit late I know but insta has just recommended Greg's post from mothers day something like 'happy mothers day to all the mums in my life and what looks like 5 different women across 7 posts but none of them include Sam as the mum of his niece and nephew 😂 I really think sam/bbp really have removed themselves from her side of the family over the last few years.
I don’t understand why Sam didn’t post anything for Dave’s birthday. Seems odd. He’s definitely closer to Billie than Sam

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why Sam didn’t post anything for Dave’s birthday. Seems odd. He’s definitely closer to Billie than Sam
I really think Sam's family don't like bbp and he doesn't like them or make any effort with them so she's grown apart from them. Look how Greg interacts with sue and dave compared to bbp it's miles apart. It's odd Sam didn't post anything for his birthday though, they did used to seem close. Mind you he's not exactly mr diplomatic is he (though his heart seems to be in the right place) so maybe he's said something to upset her which he thought was well-meaning but she's taken as criticism eg something about bbp.

Reactions: 17
I think Sam is embarrassed by Dave as she thinks she is better than everyone and he doesn’t fit in her circle and the lifestyle that she wants to portray, so distances herself and Dave is very straight talking so would probably tell them what he thinks
Where as Greg and Billie still seem to move in the same circles they always have and are down to earth and don’t try to portray they are better than anyone, love a good old knees up and don’t worry what the next person thinks
can you imagine Dave next to Mrs Jesus at a dinner party 😂😂 that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Sam is embarrassed by Dave as she thinks she is better than everyone and he doesn’t fit in her circle and the lifestyle that she wants to portray, so distances herself and Dave is very straight talking so would probably tell them what he thinks
Where as Greg and Billie still seem to move in the same circles they always have and are down to earth and don’t try to portray they are better than anyone, love a good old knees up and don’t worry what the next person thinks
can you imagine Dave next to Mrs Jesus at a dinner party 😂😂 that would be hilarious
If mummy diaries guarantee a dinner party where dave and gaynor are seated next to each other I promise I'll watch the whole next series!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.