Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I suspect the reason is that they don’t pay for it. ITV are thick enough to pay their rent, but not dumb enough to front a mortgage. Don’t forget if she did own her own place and flogged it then there must have been some cash from that.
There are all sorts of houses round here, from 1 bed flats to proper mansions. Could they afford to buy here? Yes I imagine so if the papers are to be believed about how much they are ‘worth’. Could they get a mortgage on somewhere like they live now around here? Well maybe, but they would between them need to show a mortgage broker some serious stability of income.

“So, what do you do?”

“I’m a public figure and sell spurious fishy shite in tampon packets and love a bit of nepotism but can’t spell it”

“And you sir?”

“I’m a property developer”

“Which properties have you developed recently?”

“We got some duplo for paul then they gave us some for Rosie so paul got that too and I extended his Maldives hacienda model. Put in a lovely white sofa”

“I see. I’d be happy to offer you a mortgage of three magic beans. Your sister popped in earlier I’m afraid and we gave her all the real money. Why is that person who looks like Gandalf making cow eyes at paul by the way?”

• Haha
Reactions: 58

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Considering earlier series of Mummy Diaries said BBP is a property developer, I found it strange Billie & Greg got Dave round to look at their new house instead of BBP who supposedly has expertise in that area. Almost as if he isn't a property developer at all...............

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Instaluva18

One thing is apparent from this series anyways you can clearly see the sisters are distant and These get togethers are super strained and awkward🙄 the two of them there in the sunglasses and fair enough Billies were a pretty standard pair but what the fuck were Sam's😅😂

Loved the part where Sam was going on about the Podcast and Billie was clearly like WTF😂😂...then saying she didn't even know what a podcast was.

But the icing on the cake last night really was when Stuck up Sam exclaimed how stubborn Arthur can be and that he does not get it from Greg!....SAM YOU ARE LITTLE PAUL'S MUM....BELIEVE ME ARTHUR AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON THAT TERROR!!👏.....You rang the school because he didn't fancy getting up you twat😅🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Does anyone else think they are just like the simpsons...

Marge/Sam- haplessly trying for a perfect life in a less than perfect situation
Homer/BBP - dim witted, lazy, quite stupid and pretty harmless
Bart/BP - the one who gets away with murder
Lisa/Rosie - fiercely independent with a high IQ, her family will never understand or appreciate her fully

They just need to change the MD intro music. Good luck getting BBP off the sofa for the intro shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

babybelle

VIP Member
I've been watching mummy diaries from the start on britbox. I had to laugh when Sam and BBP were sat reading through baby Paul's baby book. Sam said "oh we need to fill in the parents bit" she then went on to say " oh when you saw me across the room it was love at first sight wasn't it Paul?" His reply " was it? If you say so" that one sentence speaks volumes. He's got no love or respect for her at all, he lives off of her and she lets him. When BBP wanted cheese on toast and he moaned it's not cooked it's just cheesy bread so she told him to make himself some more, he threw the bread down and muttered no under his breath then stropped off like a toddler having a tantrum. He's such a dick, I don't get what she sees in him. I do however love it when Greg rips the mickey out of him because Greg just says it. Sam invited everyone to a bbq for easter, Greg and Billie arrive, and bear in mind Billie had just had Arthur, Greg said, " I cant smell a bbq, Sam said to him, " that's because we are waiting for you to cook it" Greg said " why isn't Paul doing it then? " Sam then said " cos he doesn't want to" sorry you don't invite people over then expect them to cook their own food. BBP is on a good screw isn't he really. Does as he wants, spends what he wants yet does nothing for it, he doesn't even help with his own children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Traveler001

VIP Member
Just catching up on mummy diaries, why is she always trying to change big baby Paul? just leave him be don’t force the man into fitness and dieting to suit your aesthetic Sam..honestly this woman gives me anxiety she’s such hard work 🙄🙄🙄
She can't just let him be/is hard work because deep down she's so unhappy and she doesn't know why so she can't fix it (she needs therapy) so she changes everything around her hoping that will be the thing that clicks and changes everything. Katie price does the same. New country, new county, new house, another child, I'll be a photographer I'll have a clothing business, new car, new pet, posh food, new dress get engaged, do up the kids room, buy this, buy that, drink gel tampons, do yoga, whatever. Then it doesn't make her happy and it's on to the next thing.

Another thing she does (actually most people like this) is try and pull others down to make herself feel better eg Billie. Helicopter ride, buying the clothes for all bits that Billie wanted for Minnie's and if you watch their towie bits back you can see she often gives her backhanded compliments she still does now from what I can remember but I haven't seen the show for ages.

Until she addresses the root cause of her unhappiness she will choose unsuitable men (mark, joey, bbp) and will constantly be floating around looking for the next kids birthday party, the next career, the next anything to suddenly change her life and make her happy. And she will be hard work and not very nice until then as well!

Suze has done a lovely insta post for Greg's birthday, does anyone know if she did one for bbp?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

babybelle

VIP Member
She can't just let him be/is hard work because deep down she's so unhappy and she doesn't know why so she can't fix it (she needs therapy) so she changes everything around her hoping that will be the thing that clicks and changes everything. Katie price does the same. New country, new county, new house, another child, I'll be a photographer I'll have a clothing business, new car, new pet, posh food, new dress get engaged, do up the kids room, buy this, buy that, drink gel tampons, do yoga, whatever. Then it doesn't make her happy and it's on to the next thing.

Another thing she does (actually most people like this) is try and pull others down to make herself feel better eg Billie. Helicopter ride, buying the clothes for all bits that Billie wanted for Minnie's and if you watch their towie bits back you can see she often gives her backhanded compliments she still does now from what I can remember but I haven't seen the show for ages.

Until she addresses the root cause of her unhappiness she will choose unsuitable men (mark, joey, bbp) and will constantly be floating around looking for the next kids birthday party, the next career, the next anything to suddenly change her life and make her happy. And she will be hard work and not very nice until then as well!

Suze has done a lovely insta post for Greg's birthday, does anyone know if she did one for bbp?
I honestly think they put up with BBP because he's the kids Dad, I don't think they like him though. Billie and Sue are always rolling their eyes when Sam announces something it's quite obvious has been put in her head by Paul. Paul is just an adult spoilt brat who has landed on his feet being with Sam. He calls the shots, she does what he says and everyone is happy. BBP probably told Sam to have that daft Claudia to be her stylist to get her noticed as Sam has a big following. I think both Paul and Gaynor are very controlling and Sam just goes along with it to please them. Could you imagine Paul and Sam staying with Sue in her flat for a week like Billie and Greg did? I think Paul would drive Sue mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

waterwitch

New thread title suggestion:

Samantha’s got a big head, her and BP still not wed, kids still sleeping in their bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Bevans29

Saw some clips online of BPs first day of school and understandably there’s a few tears from Samantha, she’s trying to hide it from BP so she doesn’t upset him. Big moment as a mother. What does her loving caring partner BBP do? Absolutely nothing. Didn’t even make any effort to hold her hand. When BP had gone he still didn’t even ask her if she was ok and wanted a cuddle. I can’t get over how completed selfish he is. Why would you want that for a partner???

Still not as bad as the birthing moment. My jaw hit the floor when Samantha was clearly suffering, the nurse asked if she could get her any pain relief and Paul said “no, She’s not having it” 😮😮 imagine being with someone that doesn’t want to help you in your most vulnerable moment to date? That would have been the end of the relationship for me.

sorry for the rant but he really does infuriate me!

• Wow
Reactions: 43

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Have to say Greg is my number one hun, think he’s a great dad and they seem to have a great relationship, lots of laughs

Reactions: 43

Swx

Chatty Member
sam mentions in an earlier season that her and paul always had group dates for the first half of the relationship and that they only started going on dates on their own when she was pregnant
Yes I picked up on that when I rewatched recently absolutely bizarre but not at all surprising 😂 their entire relationship has just been odd from the word go. Also in one of the ones where they go to Dubai and obv have to get a massive suite 🙄 she comments how it’s a bit much but says to BBP something about this is why you work so hard so we can come places like this 😭 AS IF he paid for that, please! Then when LP was almost 3 and they decided to potty train him she was talking about getting him pants and he says just white ones though 😑 like what is actually wrong with him, you’d get bright colours or ones with animals on since he loves animals or something, he is just so fucking weird 😭 But if it was me I’d be saying no I’m getting him ones he’ll like/ taking him to pick the ones he wants, she just does what he demands 🤷‍♀️ He has such a strong opinion on stuff that doesn’t matter like the colour of his pants but allows him to sit in front of an iPad all day, constantly being rude to his mum and not getting up for school I just cannot fathom him

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kimmylookatme

Chatty Member
BBP is the biggest drip I’ve ever seen in my life. Honestly, I can’t even watch/listen to him; he has the permanent dazed expression of a dog that’s had a kick to the head, and you’d get more intelligence out of a chat with a bit of soggy tissue paper. Never has anyone I don’t know infuriated me so much. The pair of them together are beyond awful. Magnolia paint in human form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41