Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bragging was strong today
'Twas.

Regarding injections.
IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH, PLEASE LOOK AWAY NOW.
I came across an IG "infographic", I suppose, showing why you shouldn't wear makeup after cosmetic procedures which involve injecting things into you skin. Can't find it now but it was basically making a point of how big the holes in the skin are a after needle was used to inject things.
And here we have Nic, with freshly done lips, wearing a full face of makeup and a red lip.

Now here is a picture of human skin after being injected with a needle. Eek indeed.
skin.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I like Nic but she did not need botox her face looks ok and surprised she would get fillers when she is going to have stem cell therapy and is preparing for it.

Reactions: 2
Why is she having chemo and stem cells? She was talking about losing her hair. I must have missed a big update, I knew she had MS.

Why is she having chemo and stem cells? She was talking about losing her hair. I must have missed a big update, I knew she had MS.
It's a new radical/pioneering treatment for MS. She said she is going abroad to have it done as it costs ££££££ here. There is a lady on IG she follows who has had it done with good results up to now .

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's a new radical/pioneering treatment for MS. She said she is going abroad to have it done as it costs ££££££ here. There is a lady on IG she follows who has had it done with good results up to now .
Thanks, I had no idea.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like Nic but I don’t think I do anymore and her daughter Edie is horrid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She always puts on a silly voice in front of the camera, although I’ve just noticed the same about Nic too! Trying to sound posh almost. Edie was saying the other day that she’s camping in the garden with Ian and she’ll wee ubder the tree when she needs to go. Why would you let your child wee in your garden when you probably have multiple toilets inside your house? I get the whole camping thing but cmon!! Both kids come across as spoilt brats in my view but it’s almost a given in their circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the video where Nic and Edie were opening up press gifts? Edie came across as so spoilt in that video

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember that!! I wonder if she explains to Edie about her Botox and lip fillers?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had to laugh about Nic discussing the profilhlo treatment lol people had apparently asked would she get it again... she said she wouldn’t be mad to get it again unless she was getting it for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I always liked Sam and Nic. As a woman (then a teen) who’s mother passed away very young and not having a female role in my life, I stumbled across Pixiwoo at a time in my life when I needed them most. I learned how to do make up from them and as said, as someone who didnt have a mother or any females in her life, I felt almost like I was learning make up from my mum/big sister and like I still had those special moments like most do growing up, watching their mum apply make up and etc. It may sound cringe to some but that was genuinely how they made me felt. I messaged Sam and Nic a few years back to tell them this, and whilst I wasn’t expecting much of a response back it was a very heartfelt and emotional message thanking them for what they had done for me without even knowing - Sam read the message and never responded and Nic just said something along the lines of - oh that’s lovely. Now, don’t get me wrong, I wasnt expecting a gushing message back etc but I did feel very put out at the response or lack of on Sams part. If I was them and someone had sent the message I did, I would feel SO humbled and honoured to have helped someone in that way! Since then I don’t follow or keep up with them anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I do think they’ve forgot their roots in terms of YT. Like many have said, they were the first make-up gurus I watched on YT and I learnt a lot from them. Definitely a case of money going to their head.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.