Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Emma3663 that's a bit rude alright and a bit deflating. I think Sam is brittle and has zero warmth
Like I said, I was expecting to be adopted by them but I thought they could have at least *appeared* nicer about it even if they didn’t actually mean it, you know, like when you type ‘ahahahahahaha’ or ‘lol’ but your face is absolutely dead 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like I said, I was expecting to be adopted by them but I thought they could have at least *appeared* nicer about it even if they didn’t actually mean it, you know, like when you type ‘ahahahahahaha’ or ‘lol’ but your face is absolutely dead 😂
That would’ve melted my heart if someone said that to me!!

Reactions: 9
That would’ve melted my heart if someone said that to me!!
Exactly, if someone had sent me the message I sent them I would have been in absolute BITS. As I said, I won’t take away from them how much they helped me at a time when I needed that female touch. Considering they both have children I thought it would have maybe resonated with them on a personal level. At least Nic somewhat replied though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Name someone more annoying than Nic...her husband!!!!
I actually think her pretending to find him so funny though is even more annoying than him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She absolutely does. Do you ever see her when she does a live video, the way she looks at herself into the camera? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These pair really annoy me. Big song and dance about stepping back and they’ve been on flat out since then... twats

Reactions: 18
What about Nics new property purchase it looks lovely but must of cost £££££££ not your usual b&b.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.