Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have much of an opinion on Ryan but MY GOD doesn’t he love himself?

Ryan Andrews Director? Director of maintenance at the Ibiza holiday let these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t have much of an opinion on Ryan but MY GOD doesn’t he love himself?

Ryan Andrews Director? Director of maintenance at the Ibiza holiday let these days.
he does really love himself, they are so well matched in that respect.

Spielberg sleeps easy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He gives me the creeps too. He has way too many pics of her daughters on his instagram for one thing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s listed as an Executive Producer, doesn’t that mean ‘person who bank rolled the whole thing’?

He gives me the creeps too. He has way too many pics of her daughters on his instagram for one thing.
Yes, this makes me feel very uncomfortable too, it’s not like they’ve been together for years?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She was gifted a hairdryer, presumably she let GHD know she was after a new one?

The greed of these people!

Her veg patch delivery wasn’t correct so she has a public moan and would’ve tagged them in if they had an IG account, grow up and just get on with it .

Blaming her hormones and incoming period for the moan , no love , you’re entitled and spoilt.

I know it’s annoying when a delivery isn’t right but come on.

Reactions: 10
Also find it a bit weird how he refers to them as 'his (teen) girls'. My partner has a daughter and even though I'm more of a parent/guardian to her than her own mum, I'd never say she's 'my girl'...because she's not?

• Wow
The greed thing with these people is just the ugliest. If she had closed the door on being an influencer why wouldn’t she just buy her own hairdryer. They are so grabby.

Reactions: 9
That hairdryer is over £150 and she moans lately how she has to watch her money and how much things cost :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
That hairdryer is over £150 and she moans lately how she has to watch her money and how much things cost :rolleyes:
Is she moaning about money?, after she’s just shelled out on a hugely expensive looking second home which she’s going to rent out, after they built a swimming pool at their house?

You couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 12
It’s amazing how detached from reality they become. How real people live means nothing to her anymore.

Reactions: 8
Is she moaning about money?, after she’s just shelled out on a hugely expensive looking second home which she’s going to rent out, after they built a swimming pool at their house?

You couldn’t make it up.
Yeah comments like when she bought new make-up 'I am buying it gradually as it costs so much' and yesterday with the garden stuff she bought them because it is reasonably priced...missing parts if company has IG she would tag them to rant. When she spends her own money she is obviously watching her pennies.

Reactions: 5
Yeah comments like when she bought new make-up 'I am buying it gradually as it costs so much' and yesterday with the garden stuff she bought them because it is reasonably priced...missing parts if company has IG she would tag them to rant. When she spends her own money she is obviously watching her pennies.
Seems to happen to these influencers. They get so used to the freebies they don't actually like to spend any of their own money

I wonder how long it’ll be before Harry’s mates discover the topless photos of Nic online? Bet Mummy Judy wasn’t happy about those and they’ll always be around to haunt her. It’ll be so embarrassing for Harry too.

• Sick
I wonder how long it’ll be before Harry’s mates discover the topless photos of Nic online? Bet Mummy Judy wasn’t happy about those and they’ll always be around to haunt her. It’ll be so embarrassing for Harry too.
They've both had breast reductions now haven't they?

Nic wanted to be Katie Price and Sam wanted to be Helena Christensen 😄

• Haha
Yeah. Sam had hers done first and then Nic copied. No denying it’s her in the photos though! Even with smaller boobs now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.