Sam and Nic Chapman - Pixiewoos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anytime they did a live video together I got the impression they STILL hated each other. Zero warmth between them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anytime they did a live video together I got the impression they STILL hated each other. Zero warmth between them.
This is most likely due to their childhood. It’s very well known that when children deal with abusive parents it causes huge rifts between sibling as they don’t know who to trust

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is most likely due to their childhood. It’s very well known that when children deal with abusive parents it causes huge rifts between sibling as they don’t know who to trust
why does it always have to come back to their childhood? Why can’t it be that maybe Sam or Nic are just a massive witch and that’s why they fell out?

Reactions: 10
why does it always have to come back to their childhood? Why can’t it be that maybe Sam or Nic are just a massive witch and that’s why they fell out?
Your childhood shapes your adulthood but you can get help to fight against that and not take it out on other people. I have sympathy and empathy for people who have had tit childhoods and I know help is not always readily available (speaking from experience) but they have the money and time to work through their issues, if they haven’t already. And if they have, it hasn’t really worked.

Reactions: 4
Your childhood shapes your adulthood but you can get help to fight against that and not take it out on other people. I have sympathy and empathy for people who have had tit childhoods and I know help is not always readily available (speaking from experience) but they have the money and time to work through their issues, if they haven’t already. And if they have, it hasn’t really worked.
you can have a totally privileged child hood, be given everything, have the most loving parents and family and still be a witch. Stop reading into thing so much. Equally you can have a tit childhood and being the nicest person.

Reactions: 7
you can have a totally privileged child hood, be given everything, have the most loving parents and family and still be a witch. Stop reading into thing so much. Equally you can have a tit childhood and being the nicest person.
As a person who had an amazing childhood and is a witch - I completely agree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, has Nic been injected with fresh filler?

Rein it in kid, you’re on a slippery slope with that look.

Reactions: 8
They don’t know when to stop. Her fave in 5 years will be a lumpy mess. More of a lumpy mess.

Reactions: 3
She says in the comments she’s hoping to get more lip fillers next week 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Still manages to look smug though
That she does. And also mistakenly think that we give a tit about her thoughts on the crisis in Palestine (I honestly thought I was having a fever dream; babe, you clearly have issues breathing and walking at the same time, please leave this to someone else).

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone’s been reading their tattle thread 🤔 Nic’s been told she shouldn’t have any filler because of her stem cell treatment she’s having next year

She’s had some lip filler though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.