Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is taking these pictures please 😂
Who goes to a public place where children could be walking or even playing hide and seek etc and pulls out there square arse... imagine a man doing this? What’s wrong with her.. If she had her kids which she doesn’t clearly would she want to see some women with there bare arse out in the woods. Honestly she’s just a massive scruff.

Reactions: 8
I can’t cope with her saying those curls are her natural hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t doubt she might have curly hair but not those corkscrew curls that you can tell have been done with a chopstick curler and a row of extensions... Going on the other day saying how she’d let her natural hair dry and that’s what it looked like 🥴 You can tell when she’s done it and how flat it goes the following days after. I don’t know why it bothers me so much but it does 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posted on her stories the other day that as soon as all this is over with she’s going to Dubai on holiday - more time away from her kids !! I just can’t comprehend why she’s not with her children during this time & then planning more time away from them !! Although, maybe they are better off without her

Reactions: 5
Oh my god so happy I found this thread. I used to follow sallie years ago when she used to DJ and had the ink dolls. She went through girls literally monthly coz she always fell out with them. She’s so desperate for fame she’s been on X factor, then she went on big brother, then her best mate at the time went on X factor so she rode on his coat tails for a bit. She literally changes her looks according to which IG model is in at the time so she can stay relevant. She even attempted to be a make up artist for a bit - nice to see she’s gone back to stripping though. Jesus just when you thought she’d done it all!!!

Reactions: 8
She posted on her stories the other day that as soon as all this is over with she’s going to Dubai on holiday - more time away from her kids !! I just can’t comprehend why she’s not with her children during this time & then planning more time away from them !! Although, maybe they are better off without her
Didn’t she say she couldn’t be with the girls because they live all live with her mum and so does her brother who has cancer and is high risk? But if that’s the case why wouldn’t she take the girls with her?
I do feel quite sorry for her if I’m honest she obviously has some major issues going on it’s quite sad because she was quite a pretty girl before she started messing herself up with so much surgery.

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with her saying those curls are her natural hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t doubt she might have curly hair but not those corkscrew curls that you can tell have been done with a chopstick curler and a row of extensions... Going on the other day saying how she’d let her natural hair dry and that’s what it looked like 🥴 You can tell when she’s done it and how flat it goes the following days after. I don’t know why it bothers me so much but it does 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I honestly reckon she had someone do it for her

Reactions: 2
She was in court before lockdown- do we think this could be why she hasn’t got her girls with her? All very odd how they’ve dropped off the scene with no mention!

Reactions: 4
It’s very weird she hasn’t really mentioned them at all. Nothing to say she misses them? Although I haven’t been listening to her ‘talking’ stories as they are usually a load of narcissistic rubbish. Also you can tell her arse is completely fake as she’s straight up and down from the front! She stands funny in every photo and video to make it look like she’s curvy.

Reactions: 4
I started following her years ago when I seen a post about her eldest been taken by her ex. And she couldn't get in contact. Something like that and followed her ever since. And now she can't put her on social media and doesn't even live with her.
Her lifestyle isn't compatable with having children. She seems like a very mentally unstable person. Always wanting to be liked, wanted, needed. I'm sorry but isn't she in her 30s I'm all for having a good body and healthy lifestyle whatever the age but it's time for them outfits or lack of them to stay in the bedroom for whomever she's with not the Internet.

I started following her years ago when I seen a post about her eldest been taken by her ex. And she couldn't get in contact. Something like that and followed her ever since. And now she can't put her on social media and doesn't even live with her.
Her lifestyle isn't compatable with having children. She seems like a very mentally unstable person. Always wanting to be liked, wanted, needed. I'm sorry but isn't she in her 30s I'm all for having a good body and healthy lifestyle whatever the age but it's time for them outfits or lack of them to stay in the bedroom for whomever she's with not the Internet.
Yeah same, i have followed her for years. The oldest girl lives with her dad and sallie isnt allowed to show her face. She had her when she was very young. Her other daughter lives with her mum i think.

Classy as ever. She's just shared a clip of her rubbing cream all over her tits on Twitter whilst promoting her only fans account.

Reactions: 2
Never seen her Twitter, remember her from big brother though... how have they allowed her to have a twitter account with those images?!

She really infuriates me. Has anyone read her ‘book’ (I haven’t) about her past? Is there anyone that knows her from Liverpool etc that knows more about her?

Just see her story on insta. Where has the strong scouse accent suddenly appeared from🤷🏻‍♀️ As if a fake body & personality isn’t enough.

Reactions: 1
Just see her story on insta. Where has the strong scouse accent suddenly appeared from🤷🏻‍♀️ As if a fake body & personality isn’t enough.
I thought that too, ridiculous. Can’t keep up with the fakeness she portrays it’s now effecting her accent 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.