Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think she is a bad coke taker, constantly up and down. Stays in hotels etc all the time it’s like she on a bender gets down and can’t cope with life for a few days then all of a sudden back to normal!

Reactions: 13
Thought she had to isolate the other day now she is out having coffee. Shows how much everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie & for attention.

Reactions: 4
I seriously think she is a bad coke taker, constantly up and down. Stays in hotels etc all the time it’s like she on a bender gets down and can’t cope with life for a few days then all of a sudden back to normal!
Exactly !!! We saw her off her head on it in that video !!
If anyone was getting Isolated / Coronavirus, it would obviously be her wouldn’t it ! Loves a bit of drama, craves it to stay relevant !!

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen Sallie a few times, she does definitely edit her body for photos.
I think she’s very mentally unwell still, and I am glad her kids don’t live with her for that reason

Reactions: 5
some people think that buying their child expensive clothes is being a mum. Never seen her take her anywhere but liverpool one shopping. Not even to a park or play centre.

And her bum is a triangle shape 🤣🤣

Oh I wish I used Instagram. Did she ever show off the results of the heightening surgery she has? Do neither of her kids live with her now? How has she not got corona virus yet?

Reactions: 1
Oh I wish I used Instagram. Did she ever show off the results of the heightening surgery she has? Do neither of her kids live with her now? How has she not got corona virus yet?
The surgery wasn't real I think it was an hoax for a TV show it wasn't a thing. She says she has both but only shows the youngest apprently the dad doesn't want the other on social media but you don't seen anything to even make you think she had 2 ever

Imagine, flashing your arse and tits to a load of dirty old men... in yer mams spare room! 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 I thought that looks like my nans spare bedroom

She’s just s9 far removed from reality she isn’t even attractive either. Reminds me very much of chloe Khan..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Special isolation offer for Only Fans!!! WTF? Did anyone see what she supposedly made when she posted her statement? Around £4000 for the month....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Special isolation offer for Only Fans!!! WTF? Did anyone see what she supposedly made when she posted her statement? Around £4000 for the month....
Imagine paying £15 a month watch someone pull their pants up, I’m in the wrong game working ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When does she ever have her child honestly it’s rank. Mother’s Day she will play mum of the year I guess
Defo doesn’t have her kids livin with her, she overcompensates when she does have and think havin her dripping head to toe in designer gear shows she’s “got money”

As the old saying goes, up and down like a yoyo

never known anyone to contradict themselves so much.

• Haha
Defo doesn’t have her kids livin with her, she overcompensates when she does have and think havin her dripping head to toe in designer gear shows she’s “got money”

As the old saying goes, up and down like a yoyo

never known anyone to contradict themselves so much.
It’s one thing not having your children, but pretending that their everything too you and the reason you do everything is not right at all!she s a show mum a Facebook mum. If she honestly loved her kids she would of gone and lived a quiet life with them and had them everyday! I couldn’t go a day without some kind of contact with my child 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sure her kids aren’t even with her. Where are they? She posted earlier about being cooked for by someone called ‘G’ which I assume is her ex who she tried to stab?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.