Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has a new fella...he said something in the background of one of her stories and she mentioned something about his accent being a cockney 🙄

Reactions: 1
Wherever she’s staying & whoever she’s with has no taste !! That Moët & Chandon TV unit is bloody awful !! She seems to have been away from her child/children a very long time - longer than if she was self isolating to protect them?

She’s an absolute bell with her square shaped arse
I was shocked when I saw it, it is actually square !! Why she thinks she so fit is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wherever she’s staying & whoever she’s with has no taste !! That Moët & Chandon TV unit is bloody awful !! She seems to have been away from her child/children a very long time - longer than if she was self isolating to protect them?

I was shocked when I saw it, it is actually square !! Why she thinks she so fit is beyond me.
She’s not even got a decent personality she’s a drumstick short of a picnic

Reactions: 3
God...her arse implants are fucked up! Look like shelves...could put books on them...gross!

Does that not seem quite a large dose of anxiety meds, from the pic she posted? Kind of gives you an insight of how unwell she might be - which makes you wonder why she’s not living a more “normal” family life, to keep her grounded? Just a thought (still not in any way a fan of hers)

Does that not seem quite a large dose of anxiety meds, from the pic she posted? Kind of gives you an insight of how unwell she might be - which makes you wonder why she’s not living a more “normal” family life, to keep her grounded? Just a thought (still not in any way a fan of hers)
Scrap that - just googled it ! Which I should maybe have done first !! 🙄 You can be prescribed quite a bit more than what was on her medication.

Reactions: 2
Omg when I see her posts I just think her poor children how embarrassing she should be ashamed of herself. I'm no oil painting but if I had a perfect body and everything else there is no way on this earth I would get my kit off with being a mummy especially. Imagine when her kids get older and see what their mum is like. 😳

Still not with her kids ?! But spending the entire quarantine period clearly with a mystery fella, updating her only fans page! Lovely! Mum of the year right there!!

Reactions: 11
She has never given a tit about the kids. She obviously hasn't seen them in weeks.

Reactions: 10
She's promoting a nasal spray for tanning???WTAF? Also does she have a big bruise on her forehead or is she trying to cover a tattoo?

I’m sure she had Vegas tattooed on her forehead when she wasn’t very well, I think she tries to cover it up & it looks a bit blurry.

I’m sure she had Vegas tattooed on her forehead when she wasn’t very well, I think she tries to cover it up & it looks a bit blurry.
You know I’d never noticed before but she was getting it removed but you can definitely see it still

Reactions: 1
All the talk about how girls should be uplifting each other and people hating on her for her only fans... Pretty sure I remember her calling her ex’s new bird a slag for having an only fans and doing like 50 posts on what a horrible girl she was for selling her body 👀 But yeah girls uplifting girls Sallie Hun!
And another thing what’s the bleeping accent all about?! She’s from Wallasey so why in the world does she put that bleeping stupid accent on?! It grates on me so badly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.