Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here after watching her stories and thinking she didn't mention her kids anymore. That's sad for the kids, every little girl I know absolutely idolises their mum and it must be so confusing for them to not live with her anymore. I hope shes able to sort herself out.

I knew her when she was younger. We went to the same theatre group. She was actually a very nice girl and very talented. Seems such a shame to see her now!

Reactions: 2
And she’s back !! Love, light, spirituality & positivity out the window! Back to the gutter woman that she is. Can guarantee Sallie has been messing around with her usual type, ie a drug dealer, he’s had a bit with this other girl & now she’s kicking off, targeting her looks & using her platform to intimidate her. Calling people a “grass” but it was ok for her to tell the whole world her ex (& father of her child’s business), that mustn’t be classed as “grassing” when it’s for her own gain. Nice to see how she is prioritising her time in lockdown, going to war with another woman (we are supposed to empower each other into doing Only Fans remember !) rather than concentrating on her kids - if she’s moved into her own house, why is she not having her kids with her as she could take them if her brother is isolating at her Mums house ? She’s an absolute show.

Reactions: 11
And she’s back !! Love, light, spirituality & positivity out the window! Back to the gutter woman that she is. Can guarantee Sallie has been messing around with her usual type, ie a drug dealer, he’s had a bit with this other girl & now she’s kicking off, targeting her looks & using her platform to intimidate her. Calling people a “grass” but it was ok for her to tell the whole world her ex (& father of her child’s business), that mustn’t be classed as “grassing” when it’s for her own gain. Nice to see how she is prioritising her time in lockdown, going to war with another woman (we are supposed to empower each other into doing Only Fans remember !) rather than concentrating on her kids - if she’s moved into her own house, why is she not having her kids with her as she could take them if her brother is isolating at her Mums house ? She’s an absolute show.
She is so erratic, she contradicts herself in each story she uploads. She needs serious mental health support

She is so erratic, she contradicts herself in each story she uploads. She needs serious mental health support
I agree she definitely has mental health issues & she needs support for that. But I do still think she’s not a nice person, she has had extensive surgery to alter her appearance & this shows she must have an insecurity, but as always, the first thing she does is attack another woman for her looks. She is the first to post about narcissists but she is a textbook definition of one !! As well as a massive walking contradiction of herself !!

Reactions: 3
I agree she definitely has mental health issues & she needs support for that. But I do still think she’s not a nice person, she has had extensive surgery to alter her appearance & this shows she must have an insecurity, but as always, the first thing she does is attack another woman for her looks. She is the first to post about narcissists but she is a textbook definition of one !! As well as a massive walking contradiction of herself !!
Oh yeh she’s a vile person, one who clearly doesn’t see the results of her actions. Shows the type of person she is doing and saying what she has. She referred to the lad as a grass so I’m guessing it’s about her ex and if so why is she assed now

Reactions: 1
So she isn’t scouse she’s from Wallasey.

She was absolutely vile in high school beat some girl up quite badly.

She’s still vile and she isn’t allowed her kids. When she had the miscarriage or whatever it was she blaming the hospital despite them telling her over and over again to come in she’s bad woman. Then claiming they hand the baby over to her. It didn’t happen like that.

Reactions: 2
She’s still vile and she isn’t allowed her kids. When she had the miscarriage or whatever it was she blaming the hospital despite them telling her over and over again to come in she’s bad woman. Then claiming they hand the baby over to her. It didn’t happen like that.
When did she miscarry? I must have missed all of that.

When did she miscarry? I must have missed all of that.
The miscarriage was years ago, before she had the youngest , she even managed to get online tabloid press coverage about it, if you google Sallie axl miscarriage they gave me my baby in a bag it’s all there for you to read !!!
Serious serious mental health issues going on !!! It’s actually very sad and I know this seem drastic I wouldn’t be surprised if she either ODs or takes her own life ????
I know through a friend that she has a really bad cold issue and when she went to Poland for one of her nose jobs they expressed to her how delicate and damaged her nose was due to drug use .

Reactions: 3
Has she actually just posted that looks aren’t the most important thing, it’s how beautiful you are inside ?! She’s is such a bleeping hypocrite!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.