Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These floss knickers give me flap anxiety. If I tried to wear one of those my flaps would look like two hairy bollocks poking out the sides and the middle bit would just cheese grate my clit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
These floss knickers give me flap anxiety. If I tried to wear one of those my flaps would look like two hairy bollocks poking out the sides and the middle bit would just cheese grate my clit
I thought this? Is it photoshopped to look totally flat? There is no anatomy there!!!

Reactions: 1
This is the most awkard pose ive ever seen...she looks like shes taken it midway through falling backwards off her chair?!

I literally made an instagram just so i could see this story everyones commenting on...the way she smacks her lips together as if her mouth is dry...deffo on drugs 🤣
I’ve just laughed out loud at that falling off a chair comment bleeping hell hqhahahahqhahah

Shameless begging here....cant even pay for her kid's birthday present....
Pink and grey to go with the garden. Just get the best one and paint it you thick bint

Reactions: 1
I’m looking forward to the car crash pictures of her boozy coke fueled party/ bleep adventures tonight. Then for her to promptly delete tomorrow when she regrets it. and Of course the enigmatic attention seeking quotes on Monday when she’s having her come down

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up with this poisonous little toad's threads - every time I think she's reached her peak of being the absolute worst she top trumps herself yet again.
On a really personal level I feel deeply sad for her children - I grew up with an addict as a mother and got taken away from her too. Luckily I had a very supportive family and my mum managed to change her ways and has been clean from heroin for over 12 years now. Her poor kids are going to grow up knowing her mum is not only making the choice to binge on coke (and what else?!) most weekends but is constantly documenting it on social media - which btw Sallie, just because you delete it from your story - it stays on the internet forever!! She could've changed her whole lifestyle in this pandemic, ditched the drugs, got a decent job as a carer or in the supermarket and made this whole experience a turning point but she's decided to get drunk in a forest with 20 year olds instead. Tragic.
Sorry for the rant but it just makes me so sad what these poor children are and will go through!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sallie can't change, she is too selfish.
I agree and have said many times all she has to do is ditch this fake lifestyle and stop chasing money.
She isn't happy.
Her kids are still young.
What is wrong with working a normal job. Walking to school to get the kids. Making a nice tea and sitting in the garden.
But nooooooo......
Not Sallie she would rather hang out with slags who would tit on her at the click of a finger.
Drive cars she can't afford. Be in dept and struggle with money because she's too good for Primark.
She is her own worst enemy. duck her now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pair of covidcunts. Imagine being that embarrassing. Hi Boris hun. Boris doesn’t give a tit you’re flouting lockdown rules and not keeping social distancing measures. Who might mind are you kids and family - if you ever saw them that is!

Reactions: 3
Im around the same age as Sallie and I also have two kids. I was abit wild in my late teens and early 20s. Unfortunately i was diagnosed with cancer when i was 26. Thankfully i am now cancer free but the effects of treatment and follow up surgeries and procedures due to side effects will affect me for life. But i went and did 2 bachelors of science degrees and finished my last year of college last week. I help others affected by cancer and do alot of work spreading awareness on vaccines etc. My life is totally different than what it used to be but it was a blessing in disguise. Going through something like that really makes you cop on to whats important. She says she has gone through domestic violence, drug issues and now problems regarding access to children. You would think that she would totally change her mindset and realise whats important in her life - her children. But instead she flashes her arse and fanny on the internet for money, goes to dodgy raves with people 10 years younger than her and doesnt seem to give a tit about her kids-her nails , hair and lip fillers get more attention from her. This will come back and bite her eventually and she has nobody to blame but herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my god.
What tramps.
She will be on a massive come down tomorrow after tonight antics.

Dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You know i wouldnt put it past our Sal to still be wearing the same socks as yesterday 🤣
Is that a childs lunch box around her neck ?

Either that’s a mark on her mirror or she has a piece of toilet roll stuck down there
Hahaha I've wet myself at your comment.

Fuckin hell I dont even wanna see that part of my own body never mind someone else's. Literally how much time does she have on her hands though to be carrying on like this ?!?

Looks like her wee client so it is
Oh my god he looks like a pedalo wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know how people can even be bleeping arsed to flout lockdown. I’m 26 (7 years younger than her) an I’ve just chinned a microwave korma and the whole ordeal has me back in bed ready for a nap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.