Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A baby!!!! :oops:

oops! Had the volume down so didn’t hear what she said! Doh! 😂

Last edited:
She’s bleeping off her face on those last stories. Baby chipmunk what the duck.
Where’s Vegas??? 🥴🥴

AXL: “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.. I’ve got my Family, my chipmunk, what else could I want?”

ALL OF IG: “Do ya tuck ya kids in at night tho?”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s trying to make us all guess. She keeps saying chip munk and then laughing with her mate like some private joke.
Guess what- no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soon as her live started someone asked her what her job was and she said “I run a salon” do you duck love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think she was given a birthday present of a chipmunk. You know the type where you get three photos a year and a cuddly toy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she's back anyways 🙄 wish she'd duck off again. The dress she wore for her bday, her arse implants must have been like frozen, square, pizzas

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s bleeping off her face on those last stories. Baby chipmunk what the duck.
Where’s Vegas??? 🥴🥴

AXL: “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.. I’ve got my Family, my chipmunk, what else could I want?”

ALL OF IG: “Do ya tuck ya kids in at night tho?”
Haha she does look battered in that story! Way up out of it by just gone 7pm on a Monday. Chatting tit about some chipmunk. ‘Living your life’ obviously means being so out of touch with reality you don’t know what time of day it is or what you are even talking about. Well done love 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone actually understand that story? 😂 what’s she going on about

Reactions: 2
Oh so she fooled tattle by controlling her own narrative about a bloody chipmunk? Hun it was barely mentioned 🤷🏽‍♀️

Funny how she comments on stuff like that but doesn’t address the fact she doesn’t even has custody of her own bleeping children

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh the irony !! She doesn’t really grasp that we are taking the piss out of her does she ?!! She really thinks that she’s that important & we are jealous. Takes 2 mins to type a message on here. Less time than she spends doing stories on IG. She’s not controlling anyone’s night - she’s doing the same, so concerned with what people are writing about her that she’s letting it control her night ! Knob head

• Heart
ALL HAIL THE CONTROLLER OF OUR NIGHT. THE ALMIGHTY SALLIE AXL. OUR LEADER, OUR INSPIRATION AND OUR SAVIOUR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No love we’re controlling YOURE evening 😂😂😂😂 you’re obsessed with tattle and what we have to say hahahahahah throwing a tit joke of a chipmunk out then legging it to tattle hahaha you’re bleeping sad go home leave poor jules to her house n home and duck off to bed for the school run in the morning don’t you ???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you be arsed to make a fake story up hoping us tattlers will see it and talk about it 😂😂. Kinell, what a sad act

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s defo learnt the word narrative today !! 🙄
And you know what does control my night? My 3 babies upstairs in bed, the ones that I am taking to school in the morning, for real. Not pretending to do it, or being allowed on my one day a week visitation. And my real life husband who isn’t a drug dealer or a scally or in prison. If people on tattle is all you have to fill your evening, I’d say you were the sad Fucker & the real loser in this!! 😘✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
she can say she’s having us off all she wants when truth be told there’s nearly 8000 comments on this website discussing her absolute tit show of a life. Where are your kids SaL x

Hahaha fun fact - she was the girl in Brookie that bullied Anthony 😆😆
Did you see her insta story a few months ago when she was proper off her cake arguing with her mate and they didn’t know it was still live hahahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.