Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Sallie wet legs stop being so obsessed with tattle hahahaha get a life babe!! You’re sat in you’re mates Like a 15 year old laughing at a forum, I bet she can’t wait for you to duck off home!! no kids to tuck in to bed nothing really to get up for no job, not paying you’re rent, bills etc, you’ve literally got duck all!! You’re the sad 1, we just love coming here to watch the car crash and to see what else you’ve got to add to it each day 😂😂 nobody is jealous!!! Get that in to you’re brain!!! Nothing to be jealous of? Please tell us what it is ? 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such an odd one. Where’s your accent gone Sal?? Left it at your mums with your kiddos? Funny how you talk about control when blatantly the social control you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One day she’s guna do that stupid bleeping head tilt and her head will roll clean off her shoulders 🤣

Jealous of nothing hun, my children live with me, I can tuck them into bed every night and that’s something money can’t buy 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I won’t watch her lives, I think she uses them to catch tattlers out and I haven’t got a snide insta haha did anyone screenshot?

Reactions: 3
Sallie the time we spend on here laughing at your tit show of a life is miniscule compared to the time we spend with our kids & partners. In fact the time we spend on here laughing at you is probably longer than the supervised visits you get with your girls in a week. We live our lives with people we love who love us in return.

Reactions: 24
She controls us????? ermm no hun! someone has hit a raw nerve with her so here she comes with the jealousy, haters, sad pathetic stuff she calls us yet here she is reading every comment. Sad thing is with her its all a massive front and deep down she knows what were all saying is true. She has no true friends or family around her and for that I will admit I have a bit of sympathy for but she reeps what she sows and never learns from the past. If I had a whole forum on my life I would think you know what, they have a point but no, she sweeps it all under the carpet and thinks its us thats the problem.😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Think our Sal needs to calm down a little. I love to slag you off cause it’s like a fuckin delicious car crash because you’re an out and out state. I’d rather be me 100000000 times over than a fishy little state

Reactions: 12
So not posted on this thread for a while apart from one post last night , BUT I just saw a bizzare story she has done on insta saying how she controls trolls “narrative” (good word for her seein as she has trouble spelling) an how she’s been making some story up about a chipmunk just to prove a point that “trolls” will discuss it and how sad everyone is who has an opinion on a so called “influencer” (and I use that word thru gritted teeth) and what they put on ther story for the world too see an how “they” have been laughing at everyone for writing about it on forums and how sad everyone is and how she is controlling them...... am sorry SAL but I think you sit and think with any but if brain cell you have left you will realise that the only sad one really is you and the one who is being controlled is you , if you are sat at home thinking up stories for people to write about on stories I’d say that the ones who are having an opinion are in control of YOUR life .... why are you sitting at home thinking if things to put in your stories for people to have an opinion on anyway ? Why are you not just enjoying your nights NOT thinking about things to put on your story to sit an wait for someone to comment on it ....... I think you have finally lost the plot this time absolutely , trying reverse phsycology did not work SAL and I feel sad for you that you have just proven yourself to be a total NARCASSIST because what I have just heard is total narcassist behaviour , or someone who’s brain is well an truely mashed once an for all , I feel so sad for you that you really think you are in control 🤷🏽‍♀️ You could post about a yellow bus crashing thru your door someone will have an opinion on that , but to be sat at home every night thinking up stories for people to write about on forums does not mean you are in control of any bodies lives 😂
Phewww , fingers are killin typin that 😂🙄

Reactions: 18
She thinks she’s done a Wagatha Christie on us but all it proves is that we post things that she says and does..... which means everything here is tit she’s said and done. Which means 7 threads of solid proof for people who are now being introduced to tattle by her. She’s controlling the narrative but not in the way she thinks she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m confused. Has she deleted her stories? I can’t see anything on her story related to chipmunks

Reactions: 1
What on Earth was that chipmunk thing about?? Thinks she’s done us over somehow but there were 4 (I think) mentions of it, all of them wondering what she was wittering on about before she pulled out the “I control your lives!” bullshit. So she’s sat there all day, trying to come up with a way to get one over the ‘trolls’, puts a story up about getting a chipmunk, gets straight on to here, reads 4 comments that are questioning her sanity at this point, then posts another story about how she’s in control and has controlled the narrative? And then deletes it all when she realises it hasn’t quite worked how she planned? What an interesting way to spend your time...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.