Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie blocked me for telling her she needs to stop advertising that pathetic dog breeder that clips those dogs ears!!!!
She did reply though saying “this page isn’t ran by Sallie anymore it’s a third party” LOL ok hun 😂🙃
this has really made me laugh 🤣 yeah ok - of course it is hun 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m new to this site but I looked her up cause my children go to the same school as her girls. I’ve never been her biggest fan but I know some bits about her. Her eldest girl definitely doesn’t live with her dad in the midlands coz both her girls go to same school. Don’t think eldest has ever lived down there coz I see Sallie at the school all the time with both girls.
Hi there Sallie 😂🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m new to this site but I looked her up cause my children go to the same school as her girls. I’ve never been her biggest fan but I know some bits about her. Her eldest girl definitely doesn’t live with her dad in the midlands coz both her girls go to same school. Don’t think eldest has ever lived down there coz I see Sallie at the school all the time with both girls.
Next time you see our Sal with those girls she doesn’t have custody of tell her that her new tattoo is tit please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know they both go to the same school because they both wear the same uniform. She drives a silver range coz I’ve seen her outside the gate.

Reactions: 2
Next time you see our Sal with those girls she doesn’t have custody of tell her that her new tattoo is tit please 🤣
And ask her why she has a tattoo of her new fella and her dog but not her daughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
MissMonique now why would you go to the effort of signing up just to tell her girls go to the same school. I smell BS and tuna canoe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
👖🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has never mentioned this Jade ....Sal is such a hanger on! Surely with her 30k followers Jade had a better choice of mates?!

View attachment 254020
It was filmed in 2 years ago in 2018, when Sallie had her brown hair. Idk why it’s taken so long to show on TV, but I imagine they probably don’t speak anymore considering how fast Sallie goes through friends.

Also can I just say how staged that show was, especially the bit with them coming in 😂 such bad acting from Sallie, and I’m pretty sure that Jade is already known to the Shankly, she does a lot of sponsored content with them.

Reactions: 5
It was filmed in 2 years ago in 2018, when Sallie had her brown hair. Idk why it’s taken so long to show on TV, but I imagine they probably don’t speak anymore considering how fast Sallie goes through friends.

Also can I just say how staged that show was, especially the bit with them coming in 😂 such bad acting from Sallie, and I’m pretty sure that Jade is already known to the Shankly, she does a lot of sponsored content with them.
Maybe it was filmed but never aired because of how tit it is, but due to lockdown they've ran out of things to put on the telly so decide to give our Sal a feature

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure r Sal will be able to stop renting out her salmon en croute based off that tv appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.