Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doll Face if you think your mates Hassini (drug and scam convictions) and Clark (vile temper) are classy I suggest you seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doll Face if you think your mates Hassini (drug and scam convictions) and Clark (vile temper) are classy I suggest you seek help.
Does anyone remember when proprietors of businesses were seen as trustworthy members of society? Now there's insta shops that can be run by ANYONE, crims, juveniles. Can't trust any of them. You'd be scared of complaining about a treatment incase you were kneecapped by one of her gangster friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember when proprietors of businesses were seen as trustworthy members of society? Now there's insta shops that can be run by ANYONE, crims, juveniles. Can't trust any of them.
this!! Its so cringe isnt it. Anyone can reinvent themselves online as anything they want and people will sadly fall for it. So easy to get scammed via social media too - makes me worry for the kids who use it and see reality stars they like flogging 1k teeth whiteners nd thinking its a good investment 🤣😪🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BBC 1 now it's that hotel programme she is in! Should be a laugh!🤣
What is the hotel programme?
About the Grand hotel in Liverpool she was in the trailer for it, but is wearing a dark brown wig so it will be interesting to see what she is doing in it!

Oh god just watching!

Sallie after being told there’s a delay on the room: “babe, what do you want us to do, get dressed in the toilets?!”

Babe, you get naked in the local londis 🤣 getting changed in a toilet isn’t beneath you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
‘What do you want us to do, get dressed in the toilets!?’

well yes hun you spend most your time in there on your knees sniffin off the seat anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has never mentioned this Jade ....Sal is such a hanger on! Surely with her 30k followers Jade had a better choice of mates?!

SmartSelect_20200924-203900_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
ADFFB225-D72B-4140-84FF-2FBC0F8E3EC4.jpeg

This was the father to jades kid. Jason osu. Jade also loves a good grafter and is now seeing someone who she keeps hidden. Also a grafter!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Nirvanas dad has her full time and Sallie isn't allowed to see her not that she hives a tit. Her baby dad called the social services on himself once when she went turkey to get something done lol. She's known to her mates to have a pill dropped in her morning tea and be off her nut all day. Look at what she used to look like on google and thank me later

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched the programme. How bleeping awful is that hotel 😂 Shots of an after dinner liqueur!! Christ.

Don’t even get me started on Sallie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nirvanas dad has her full time and Sallie isn't allowed to see her not that she hives a tit. Her baby dad called the social services on himself once when she went turkey to get something done lol. She's known to her mates to have a pill dropped in her morning tea and be off her nut all day. Look at what she used to look like on google and thank me later
How do you know this? Are some of her mates on here?

I’m new to this site but I looked her up cause my children go to the same school as her girls. I’ve never been her biggest fan but I know some bits about her. Her eldest girl definitely doesn’t live with her dad in the midlands coz both her girls go to same school. Don’t think eldest has ever lived down there coz I see Sallie at the school all the time with both girls.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.