Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing is, once it's out in the www, it's always out there.
Just think how many screenshots from her insta are on here

Reactions: 5
Hope she has been arrested dumb twit.

Question- don’t kill me. But what constitutes a instagrammer/ influencer / blogger / guru on here?
What’s the difference?! Help a sister out!

Reactions: 2
Hope she has been arrested dumb twit.

Question- don’t kill me. But what constitutes a instagrammer/ influencer / blogger / guru on here?
What’s the difference?! Help a sister out!
I’m curious to know to .., wondering if it’s volume of followers ?

That’s a yes then .... karma

Reactions: 4
He’s actually pissed me off ... he’s been there now shut the duck up - don’t start slating her just cos you got caught
Hope dollsface doesn’t take him back
I dont think she has but I thought this exact thing you put her as your Instagram photo last week oh em gee what a boy

Instagram has deleted her or blocked her apparently (Khloe)
Maybe she’s been caught out by the police and they’ve removed it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
waaaahhhh I’ve pissed meself 1 mad bleep this little cherub salli isn’t she dolls , little lurker btw 😘😘😘 as u where hens plz continue to make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Raging she’s deleted her insta! Although it’s been mind numbingly boring as duck this last while, just serious eye bleeping videos 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is she called Sallie wet legs?

Reactions: 3
I dont think she has but I thought this exact thing you put her as your Instagram photo last week oh em gee what a boy

Maybe she’s been caught out by the police and they’ve removed it
Why do people feel a need to get the steering wheel logo in a pic please???? Everyone does it! Cringe

Reactions: 10
Interesting to see Sallie followed an account yesterday on her "promo only" page

But lost 93 followers on one day 🥴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.