Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that she believes by clearing her insta that she’s cleaning her past ? New slate and all that. Mud sticks unfortunately and I’m pretty sure there is enough screen shots of colosseum bum cracks and thong pinging in half of Liverpool’s phones to fill a yellow pages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to deep clean her Twitter too then, all the only fans pics are still on there 🙈

Reactions: 3
She won't get many promos if this is all the engagement it brings... 9 likes in 4 hours is pathetic for an account with 146k followers.

Also she is dropping followers quite a bit so with her announcing she is off and only spamming people from now on I'd say she will lose a lot more in the next few days

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that she believes by clearing her insta that she’s cleaning her past ? New slate and all that. Mud sticks unfortunately and I’m pretty sure there is enough screen shots of colosseum bum cracks and thong pinging in half of Liverpool’s phones to fill a yellow pages 🤣
She's done this since the beginning of time with Socail Media. It never lasts long don't worry!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We don't want her following to drop otherwise this thread will be closed

Reactions: 2
Yes she tagged along to one of his parties on her own and stood in front of the DJ screeching. “Ayyyyyyyy” every 20 seconds.
Charlotte Crosby’s ex was also there, josh Richie and dean gaffney 🤣🤣
Haha what a bunch of losers! Dean Gafney must be about fifty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she was at that Laytons party in Ibiza! Ayyyyyy 😂 The rap battle was then in Majorca. I can’t remember which thread but someone posted that their friend was at the Ibiza Layton party and she was walking around trying to get in there with everyone and scran their stuff and everyone was avoiding her like the plague 🙈

Reactions: 7
Yes she was at that Laytons party in Ibiza! Ayyyyyy 😂 The rap battle was then in Majorca. I can’t remember which thread but someone posted that their friend was at the Ibiza Layton party and she was walking around trying to get in there with everyone and scran their stuff and everyone was avoiding her like the plague 🙈
Yes! She was trying get people to give her lines from what they had. Whoever it was said she made a bad show of herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.