Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she filming for the BBC but preaching about pizzagate etc. BBC is full of pedos thats a huge conspiracy surely she would love to broadcast that over her social media??

She will do anything for money clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she be getting a puppy when she’s never home to look after it?
Just come to this thread to tweet about this. That breeder is the same one that Tommy and Molly (off of love island) got a puppy from which sadly died after about 1 week. They ship puppies over from Russia. There’s a huge petition to get her out of business- sign it if you have 5.
Anyhow this ‘breeder’ has ‘sold’ to other instagram z listers so they must get some kind of discount but Sallie isn’t even a z lister. She’s unlistable. So I don’t know how she thinks she’ll blag one from this puppy farm the stupid mare 😤
She’s not got one ounce of sense

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can someone tweet west midlands police and shop her please !!! I don’t have twitter but i am seriously considering setting one up just to do this
Someone did the other day or some police anyway

For insta story recording purposes, how do yo screen record on an iPhone anyone? X

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Someone did the other day or some police anyway

For insta story recording purposes, how do yo screen record on an iPhone anyone? X
You need to enable screen records on your settings- control centre. And then when you swipe up where you can like lock your phone, do your brightness etc, it will appear on there. A circle button x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You need to enable screen records on your settings- control centre. And then when you swipe up where you can like lock your phone, do your brightness etc, it will appear on there. A circle button x
Oh my god THANK YOU!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
@QueenBarb2
No probs. Be careful though as it obvs starts recording your phone so if you have your Instagram open to record it will show your name and pic so don’t share on here or the troll hunters will come get ya!!
I’ve just tried it, can’t believe I haven’t known how to do it all this time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she said she got that black eye and nasty scar falling out of the loft 😂😂😂😂😂
Only bleeping upsets her because she got bottled by a 15 year old at a Forest rave in the middle of lockdown
really how do you know this?!! Tell more!!

She was sleeping/with doll faces ex or boyfriend Hes only 26
I think they are no longer together/sleeping together
Shes on instagram but is private not sure of her insta name
And we assume it was him who sent the watsapps
Hope this helps ✌🏻
What was the WhatsApps? Has anyone got screenshots 👌🏻

Last edited:
Thank you! Always wondered how to do this!

Reactions: 1
Just had a snoop on khloes Twitter. Has she seriously hash tagged ‘black lives matter’ in this tit pic?
9B90A801-A847-4921-828D-4AFCE678135B.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.