Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fleekon1

Whats the dance with this creature lately? I've been too involved in the Elsa and Katie Hayes threads to pay attention to psycho Sallie!

Alexa456

BBC 1 now it's that hotel programme she is in! Should be a laugh!🤣
What is the hotel programme?
About the Grand hotel in Liverpool she was in the trailer for it, but is wearing a dark brown wig so it will be interesting to see what she is doing in it!

Pansypotts

VIP Member
i commented on an earlier thread but aint really been on here lately....i was bored on insta last night and found that sal sal blocked me! 😳 i've never commented on anything of hers or even follow her WTFFFF 😂
don’t think she has - she’s just deleted her account I think

Bettyboo2020

Remember when she said she got that black eye and nasty scar falling out of the loft 😂😂😂😂😂
Only fucking upsets her because she got bottled by a 15 year old at a Forest rave in the middle of lockdown
really how do you know this?!! Tell more!!

She was sleeping/with doll faces ex or boyfriend Hes only 26
I think they are no longer together/sleeping together
Shes on instagram but is private not sure of her insta name
And we assume it was him who sent the watsapps
Hope this helps ✌🏻
What was the WhatsApps? Has anyone got screenshots 👌🏻

Last edited:

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Nirvanas dad has her full time and Sallie isn't allowed to see her not that she hives a shit. Her baby dad called the social services on himself once when she went turkey to get something done lol. She's known to her mates to have a pill dropped in her morning tea and be off her nut all day. Look at what she used to look like on google and thank me later
How do you know this? Are some of her mates on here?