Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would be interesting to find out is why dolly faces posts were of him telling her he’s so sorry and he loves her yet sallies are pure evil and yet she says on the video she knew him a week, she clearly does something to these guys to make them react in this way
Don’t think anyone could “make” someone react like that. That behaviour is uncalled for no matter what she’s done. Making threats at her mothers house where her child is, is another level of crazy.

On that topic, here she is trying to make out her youngest is with her all the time again by saying she can’t wait to see her sister. Imagine having to say happy birthday to your kid on your Instagram where you post xrated photos. I feel sorry for them kids.

Reactions: 9
Don’t think anyone could “make” someone react like that. That behaviour is uncalled for no matter what she’s done. Making threats at her mothers house where her child is, is another level of crazy.

On that topic, here she is trying to make out her youngest is with her all the time again by saying she can’t wait to see her sister. Imagine having to say happy birthday to your kid on your Instagram where you post xrated photos. I feel sorry for them kids.
I know right. Like her daughters just gonna be scrolling through stories and come across that post in the middle of her eye bleeping stories and be like ‘awwww thanks mum’ What a freak

Reactions: 5
I think the Child she posted a Happy Birthday to is Savannah's sibling, her Dad Gerard's older Daughter.

Sal can't see her own kids so I doubt very much she will 'see her soon'

Reactions: 6
Ah here, a break from bleeping what?!

posting pics of yer fanny? Posting conspiracy theories? Get ta duck

I have severe side effects from cancer treatment, 2 chronic pain conditions, menopause and I look after 2 children along with work I do voluntarily (and 2 degrees i earned by studying at night) im sure theres many out there with similar stories. Im packing now cos ive tobe admitted to hospital tomorrow for an op on Friday. Like a headless chicken getting tit done! And im the same age as her. Id love a bleeping nap

shes some can of piss that one

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking rough round the eyes ther wer the filter has missed and that “awful” blag balenciaga long dress she’s got on in her stories I have no words for , she got gifted that off some dodgey blag website to advertise an went on how “affordable”’ther designer stuff was an when I looked it it was all blag the whole page 😂 asif anyone is gunna gift her a real balenciaga dress to advertise ther page !!
anyway what haveI missed??? Has doll face had messages from that coke head ex as well ??

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Coronas only on the tele 😂?! Is she for real just because she doesn't know anyone that has died from it, it's very real and alot of people have lost their lives, one of them being my grandad. The silly witch, give me that address and I'll go and shove that blag balenciaga dress down her gob

Reactions: 4
Doll face is a nurse aswell Im sure she could teach her a thing or two she is a materialistic bit**
Coronas only on the tele 😂?! Is she for real just because she doesn't know anyone that has died from it, it's very real and alot of people have lost their lives, one of them being my grandad. The silly witch, give me that address and I'll go and shove that blag balenciaga dress down her gob
Doll face is a nurse aswell Im sure she could teach her a thing or two she is a materialistic bit**

Reactions: 2
She can duck off with her Corona virus being fake aswell. My friend’s sister died in front of her teenage kids after she became seriously ill overnight with it and the ambulance didn’t make it in time. She want to focus on being allowed to see her kids unsupervised for more than an hour a fortnight instead of spreading bullshit conspiracies.

Reactions: 9
She can duck off with her Corona virus being fake aswell. My friend’s sister died in front of her teenage kids after she became seriously ill overnight with it and the ambulance didn’t make it in time. She want to focus on being allowed to see her kids unsupervised for more than an hour a fortnight instead of spreading bullshit conspiracies.
We should all get together and message doll face and ask her if she could educate her on corona I’m sure she things STIs are only a myth too She must have all kinds the dirty cow

Reactions: 1
Why do people wear fake stuff when it’s made from absolutely naff material and isn’t exactly cheap itself? Anyone who wears proper designer clothes will clock it’s blag straight away, so it’s just embarrassing. Plus the price you pay to get something fake, you can get a few much higher quality fabrics from smaller brands that look much classier and “richer”.

I just can’t stand the fact that people will buy stuff like that simply to try and show off to other people that you can apparently afford Balenciaga, when you clearly can’t, and the only people you’re fooling are those that buy fake stuff to show off too. It’s the easiest way to show people that you DON’T have money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It’s not her child it’s the youngest kids dads other daughter

Does this include your children! I mean to be a good parent you have to push your own selfish needs aside to do everything thing in your power for your child/children, but to our selfish bleeping kipper nicks Sallie scum, cause he children don’t serve her! What a bleep!
DABF6371-5136-4AC5-9AFF-CC5EB0B71C41.jpeg
DABF6371-5136-4AC5-9AFF-CC5EB0B71C41.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.