Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe drug driving whilst using her phone again. Which area does she live in - does anyone know??

Reactions: 1
Chloe drug driving whilst using her phone again. Which area does she live in - does anyone know??
She’s between Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Someone suggested Loughborough but it’s 100% not, lol. When I met her she was living Burton way, about 10 mins from Coalville, 20 mins from Lough, 20 mins from Derby, 10 mins if you drive like Khlo. She frequently uses a sunbed in Tamworth which makes sense due to her proximity to the M42. It’s only a junction or two away from her.

If you’re asking to report her then like I said you can report to either force as they do share patrols for that general area

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker but came to say the above. She is literally high as a bleeping kite driving around. Im really confused how shes still got her license after the whole show this week? Ive never ever posted before but this has sent me over the edge!

Reactions: 6
What on earth khloes story!! I’m absolutely raging what a bleeping moron Jesus Christ I’m reporting her

Reactions: 6
What on earth khloes story!! I’m absolutely raging what a bleeping moron Jesus Christ I’m reporting her
[/QUOTE]
I can’t see any of her accounts, the original ones not there and the other 2 are private

She’s between Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Someone suggested Loughborough but it’s 100% not, lol. When I met her she was living Burton way, about 10 mins from Coalville, 20 mins from Lough, 20 mins from Derby, 10 mins if you drive like Khlo. She frequently uses a sunbed in Tamworth which makes sense due to her proximity to the M42. It’s only a junction or two away from her.

If you’re asking to report her then like I said you can report to either force as they do share patrols for that general area
Is she as gross in real life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good grief 🙈
Sorry but I hope she gets it. My friends been ill since March with it. Not hospitalised but it’s massively affecting his life! He’s exhausted with it. It needs to be scum like her that suffers it if she’s going to be such a selfish twit

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For those who haven’t seen and before she deletes... no longer feel sorry for her. That is another level stupidity 🤬

edit - sorry doesn’t look it will play

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She tagged @Leicspolice in her handbag theft meltdown, so maybe we could all tweet them too? I'm sure they will know who she is.

For those who haven’t seen and before she deletes... no longer feel sorry for her. That is another level stupidity 🤬

edit - sorry doesn’t look it will play
What a bleeping idiot.

Yes, I did originally say I felt sorry for her after the crash.

Not anymore!!

Reactions: 3
Is she as gross in real life? 😂
Lol she was skatty for sure but just seemed like a broken little oversharer who clearly wants some positive attention & doesn’t know how to get it. That was genuinely my first impression of her before she was even mentioned on here. Oh & that she’s bonkers

• Haha
Surely u could screen record it and tweet to police they have a huge database surely only have to type her name is but then again she could lie saying its not a joint so dont think it would go anywhere think they would have to pull her actually behind the wheel

Is this her?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.