Sallie Axl #7 Our Sal the parenting guru, comes with cowboy boots and a tuna canoe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the guy Ryan who she got a restraining order on is the reason why she’s moving? He doesn’t seem the type for a restraining order to stop him turning up, or getting other people to harass her house. Although knowing Sallie there will probably be additional reasons, like getting evicted.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she asked about properties to rent for her ‘friend’ way before this whole restraining order business kicked off.

Reactions: 4
Came over to this thread ages ago, to escape the boring thread that is Kate Hayes so let’s leave chat about her over on her own crappy thread... 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Come on Kate keep up!!! Stop reading your thread so much and read back on this one. We aint got time to catch you up! Plus you’ll need to clean olives dishes soon after she’s finished feeding herself 🙄
Am not f**cken Kate okay know ur obsessed with her like but am not her am sorry I Carnt spell bloody hell not everyone perfect like Kate Yano like I said the phone doesn't help I've been on this thred from day one with my real name okay

Come on Kate keep up!!! Stop reading your thread so much and read back on this one. We aint got time to catch you up! Plus you’ll need to clean olives dishes soon after she’s finished feeding herself 🙄
Oh I joined her befor u as well so I only joined in Aug been hear since Feb love or earlier

N I tell u as well am not kate been on hear since thred one stop been obsessed n ashom everyone is her when they ask a question or a spelling mistake tit u most of been perfect in school m threw life cause I'd hate to know u n do something wrong Carnt even do a spelling mistake these days or u everyone thinks ur kate f**ken Hayes get a grip girl

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has THE worst dress sense. She looks like Sherlock Holmes stood on poptarts.

Why does she have such horrific taste? especially with her shoes. Them cowboy boots and then these bad boys? Borkkkk 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
looks like her promo page didnt take off so shes back to her normal ways....what is her actual bleeping life all about!! how the hell she isnt under 100k followers is beyond me.

Those shoes are in fashion to be fair (a la tia lineker) but its a no from me, looks like white cardboard attached to her feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
looks like her promo page didnt take off so shes back to her normal ways....what is her actual bleeping life all about!! how the hell she isnt under 100k followers is beyond me.

Those shoes are in fashion to be fair (a la tia lineker) but its a no from me, looks like white cardboard attached to her feet.
Who the frick is tia lineker and why is she determining fashion? Because those shoez just aint it 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the frick is tia lineker and why is she determining fashion? Because those shoez just aint it 🤣🤢
She's wayne linekers daughter, have a nosey at her IG you will know what I mean with her clothes and shes.... Yeh they are tit shoes to be fair

She's wayne linekers daughter, have a nosey at her IG you will know what I mean with her clothes and shes.... Yeh they are tit shoes to be fair
I must be living under a rock. As if he has a daughter that age and speaks to young women the way he does. Fruitcake.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.