Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when pretended she was delivering clothes to a women's shelter and was clearly selling them to cash for clothes😆 Oh and when she dressed as Cleopatra for the pensioners nile cruise😆 Arrrriiiiiba

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Remember the glory days when Sal was getting kidnapped by the Albanian mafia, getting all her scenes cut from a rap video in Benidorm, having her shoes stolen in Dubai and being run out of Liverpool by the ungis 🥲
What was that Albanian pimps name again viviana? Has she got an instagram?

Reactions: 4
This thread is like an online version of 'this is your life' bloody brilliant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d forgotten about the Cleopatra outfit 😂😂 I’m going to go and look at some of the old threads now for more gems!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember when pretended she was delivering clothes to a women's shelter and was clearly selling them to cash for clothes😆 Oh and when she dressed as Cleopatra for the pensioners nile cruise😆 Arrrriiiiiba
“Women’s refugees” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my faves was in lockdown (her witness protection hay day) and she would go live every night pissed up, slapping them lips with some sort of concoction…..the sunbed shop drama …..what a time 🤣
The lockdown era was the best- whenever I think of lockdown, I think of Sal’s instagram stories and lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For old times sake!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Dubai loubs to pound shoes in 24 hours but please tell me I’m not imagining a broken hand and the X-ray was from a Google search?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was the gift that kept on giving. Another personal favourite was her Sallie tit Squats era when she twisted her ankle in her platform trainers😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15