Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just in time for her “amazing” dj set from a cave in TULUM*

*that she paid for with a groupon offer 🤣

Thread title as per @Lyla001

IMG_1224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Won’t allow her kids to eat processed food ! .. duck off val it was only a few weeks ago you were ordering your kids takeaway pizza because you could be bothered to cook .. absolutely full of 💩 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
---
If only she was the main carer for her kids!
She can’t even look after that poor dog properly nevermind her kids 😂

Reactions: 16
I dont know where to start with that latest story!! Fuckin hell , mother Teresa step aside. Sal hun - you put tit up your nose, get tit on for money and dont look after your kids. I think fuckin poisonous water is the least of your worries you absolute melt👊🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
More bullshit - 'bill hates owns most of agriculture...what is in your neat exactly' ...thick as pig 💩
Her kids don't eat meat but were on her story at yo sushi and mackies a few months ago 😅😅😅

Her body is literally riddled with scabies, salmonella, undiagnosed UTI/STD and she's worried what a double cheeseburger does to you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
P.s. she never wrote that. Just a copy and paste from somewhere as normal

Reactions: 5
When is she back off home to Mexico to DJ in a cave again? I guess she is just wrapping things up in the uk and winding her highly profitable businesses up 😂
It would be funny if those poor kids weren’t being affected by her tit parenting (when she can be arsed of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 6