Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is still up to some antics but just keeping them secret 🤣🤦‍♀️ the balaclava and aromat sprinkles was some of the finest days. The Dubai balcony bonfire and the 5 am wakey wakey ‘ My own biusness days’ long hot Miami days with the Valerie Bob. Come back Sal/Val
---
Also the squirting in the hallway with the wonderful ‘ Balaclava ‘ And watch for a fiver on OF days 🤪

Reactions: 16
I bet she is still up to some antics but just keeping them secret 🤣🤦‍♀️ the balaclava and aromat sprinkles was some of the finest days. The Dubai balcony bonfire and the 5 am wakey wakey ‘ My own biusness days’ long hot Miami days with the Valerie Bob. Come back Sal/Val
She’s in her pretty woman era

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also the chef and gym days , followed by instructions on how to poach an egg ((complete with aromat sprinkles )
---
Not forgetting the Shaman and I kissed a frog and I liked it days. 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feels like it’s time for a repost of this classique ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s off her nut in that video. Oh come Val ! Entertain us

Reactions: 5
One of my faves was in lockdown (her witness protection hay day) and she would go live every night pissed up, slapping them lips with some sort of concoction…..the sunbed shop drama …..what a time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe she’s been radio silence for this long. Did she ever read Tattle? If you do Val, please come back to us!!

Reactions: 9
My favourite was the shoe thing when she had to get those shite ballet pumps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What about when she accused that becca edwards of shagging ged, claiming she made her who is is today and that becca turned around and said she wouldn't entertain the ugly fucker 🙄

I wonder where the white shirt and gucci sliders are! Probably in SOROTTO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how the real estate business she was setting up in Dubia is taking off? And the work she was going to be doing with women in prisons? And the dog grooming business? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One of my faves was in lockdown (her witness protection hay day) and she would go live every night pissed up, slapping them lips with some sort of concoction…..the sunbed shop drama …..what a time 🤣
Remember when she got in that pond. Can't remember why but she was on some mad rant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6