Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm very behind, but where is Sallie Axl? Sallie P? Sal Valentina? Etc.

Who is Lyra?!
I also want to know I’m so behind on Sal valentina Lycra music what’s her instagram other than the podcast ?
---
Bibiana 😂😂 she did im sure but I’ve no idea what it was
That’s it Bibiana 😂😂😂😂 shame if anyone knows her insta post it pleassssseeee

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just can't believe we never got the girl talk podcast from the jungle 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s our Sal trying to stay OFF camera…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is she actually genuinely involved in this Padel Tulum thing? I thought she had just sold her account to someone but the illiterate captions on all the posts screams Val 😂

Reactions: 3
So is she actually genuinely involved in this Padel Tulum thing? I thought she had just sold her account to someone but the illiterate captions on all the posts screams Val 😂
She probably has some small involvement but not monetary. I think she has managed to latch on to the right sugar daddy/scally drug dealer

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong but I think she’s latched on to that ugly mug she met in Tulum. The one who has an all in one stubbly neck and chin, and is apparently a drug dealer from the UK. Someone posted a photo of him on here and he’s ugly af but she’s so money motivated that I doubt she’d let him get away.

Reactions: 9