Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she deleting comments I’m sure I saw a comment from someone saying who is this account because I don’t remember following it and now it’s gone??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cmon lads we must know enough people between us in the Liverpool postcodes to find out where the duck she is and what she’s up to.

I must find out if the bunk beds have arrived

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been told that N and S aren’t registered at Liverpool schools anymore. I believe they’re in the midlands somewhere…

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think that she may have actually found happiness you know. She doesn’t need the gram or us for validation anymore or she would have been back by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s met some guy in Tulum, shacked up with him and he’s the one opening this sport place. I think she’s just completely abandoned the UK and her kids now, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the kids have moved away with their dads.

Reactions: 13
I doubt thats true as the only link S has to the Midlands is N’s dad
I doubled checked with my mate yesterday, and they said that both have been registered at schools near Coventry. Can’t say too much more as I don’t want to get them in trouble. Is that where N’s dad lives? Maybe he’s taken both of them?

Reactions: 8
I doubled checked with my mate yesterday, and they said that both have been registered at schools near Coventry. Can’t say too much more as I don’t want to get them in trouble. Is that where N’s dad lives? Maybe he’s taken both of them?
N’s dad owns a gym in Coventry but i’m not sure if he lives in the city
---
Maybe she has little S with her in TULUM?

IMG_4122.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Rrrratgirlsss. I’m a teacher and I was at work today with my Y9 group who were doing a first aid course and the guy leading it was like ‘let’s do some word association. What do you think of when I say knife crime?’ Well, when I tell you these threads flashed before my eyes… Oh Stabby, where art thou?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Rrrratgirlsss. I’m a teacher and I was at work today with my Y9 group who were doing a first aid course and the guy leading it was like ‘let’s do some word association. What do you think of when I say knife crime?’ Well, when I tell you these threads flashed before my eyes… Oh Stabby, where art thou?
Does anyone else just randomly come out saying rat girl all the time 🐁

Il just be driving on my own and just come out with it

• Haha
Reactions: 17