Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Immersive music experience… I think she means “drop a pill and listen to some techno”
According to Ly..sorry Sally, its emersive. Also South America doesn't deserve capital letters. Must have took her all day to knock this up in Canva 🤣
I'm also no international DJ, but I don't think you have the word "press kit" on your press kit? But what do I know, I've never completed the hour course in a cave with a set of Argos decks. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Do you know what? I’m actually hoping that she’s working on herself. Maybe she’s spending time with the kids? Seeking therapy? Sorting herself out? Maybe she’ll never return to social media but will emerge a better person in private?

HIGHLY UNLIKELY but…. 🫠
Fuck working on herself in private.

WE WANT A PUBLIC MELTDOWN

• Haha
  • Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Not so happy healthy PT, fell out after their prossi trip to London

Grinding and snogging her mates to harry styles which was actually her daughter's birthday present

Posting her 👅👅 her mate in the bed, who was a nail technician or another prossi?

The yellow T-shirt saga

Gerald or whatever her ex's name is burning her passport on holiday, then her stabbing him

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
He didn’t look like he was intelligent enough to form sentences, let alone issue an ultimatum.

I do reckon they are absolutely trafficking/money laundering. Can’t wait to see if she fashions herself a nice big Peru Two style bun for her mugshot photos. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Why has she done this to us?? We are literally the only people that loosely care about her!

• Haha

Tracy Beaker

Rrrratgirlsss. I’m a teacher and I was at work today with my Y9 group who were doing a first aid course and the guy leading it was like ‘let’s do some word association. What do you think of when I say knife crime?’ Well, when I tell you these threads flashed before my eyes… Oh Stabby, where art thou?

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.
Awww a happy ending for Sal.

I give it 6 weeks 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

dottynotty

Chatty Member
She hasn’t even deleted her profile, she’s just archived all of the content. She still has tagged pictures. You know she won’t throw away almost 50k followers…remember the paddy she threw last time when she lost her old account.

Anyway, just in case this is the end…let’s reminisce on our fave Sal moments. Here is a short list that I’ve compiled. Feel free to add to it.

* The Aromat ‘cook with me’ live streams where she layered on the lip oil and tried to flog us all Avon.

* The infamous ‘RAT GERL’ rant

* That night where she posted videos shagging her friend on the sofa, passed out and then did a dirty delete the next morning

* The Shoe Zone special

* The free pass at the gym inspiring wellness content

* Cleopatra fancy dress on the Nile

* The rap battle

* The rants about not getting Christmas dinner in hospital

* The numerous faked illnesses

* Bunkbeds, pelmets and strategically placed toys to make us think her kids actually lived there

* MLM Sal

* NatWest Val

* The constant dissolving and refilling of the lips

* MCR Fox eye Sal

* Illegal lockdown raves and forbidden sunbeds

What have I missed?

Squirting in the hallway

Balaclava at the petrol station

Lives with her lip gloss

Working out in the snow

For me the most connected time together was in Wakefield when she was really lonely, so did a live about three times a week.

Edited to add, sorry you mentioned the lip oil. 😍

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Somethings deffo gone down in Tulum 😂

remember when she kicked off at the Tulum rep for being poly n she went after the girl n all her friends started attacking Sal on insta n lives but they were foreign so she couldn’t understand 😂

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She has obviously made a twat of herself again. This is just like the post rat gerl / pissing off Arfans who revoked her Louboutins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
🎶 RAT RAT RAT GIRL … SOYYY RAT

*afro techno beat plays*

🎶FUCKEN CHILLLLLLEN WITH THE DAD OV MY KIDZZZZZ

*instrumental while Lyra waves her hands in the air*

She picks the mic up again… just before the beat drops she screams:

🎶LICKA LICKA LICKA FROGGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve not been on this thread for a long long time, not since the Nat West Val, Arfans, Shoezone ballet pumps & bunkbed times. I’ve had a poorly child today so while I’ve been nap trapped I caught up on this latest thread, my god you lot are some funny fuckers !!! Nice to see nothings changed & she’s still an absolute train wreck just in a different country !!

Keep going Rat Gerrllllzzzz!! May there always be Aromat for your poached eggs 🖤

• Haha