Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
"nnnch nnnch never going out in Liverpool again nnch nnch"
"nnnch nnnch don't need anyone but my girls nnch nnch"
"nnnch nnnch look at my 12 year old skin nnnch nnnch"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.
😱😱😱

Wonder if she’ll be sending money back to the kids she’s deserted?
---
Also… there’s usually only one reason these fellas don’t have social media…❄

Last edited:

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
She has given us some good laughs over the years the mad old cow. Praying for a summer 2024 rat girrrrl return 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Tracy Beaker

Sal
'Had to come back to Liverpool, I missed it so much'
it’ll be a picture of her in her string bikini, poolside on a free trial at a local gym with a caption like ‘I’m so happy to know who I can trust In this world just me and my girls. 47 countries and counting. Off to Dubia next month. Onwards and upwards’

• Haha

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Remember the glory days when Sal was getting kidnapped by the Albanian mafia, getting all her scenes cut from a rap video in Benidorm, having her shoes stolen in Dubai and being run out of Liverpool by the ungis 🥲
I miss Side Salad Sal 🤣 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Are the DWP aware she is no longer a resident of the UK? I hope all her payments have been ceased as she is now a superstar DJ. I’d hate my hard worked for taxes to still be paying for her crab lotion and antibiotics

• Haha
Reactions: 19