Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RattyBumBum

I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Staple

Chatty Member
Feels like it’s time for a repost of this classique ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On the 12 days of Christmas, Sallie gave to 2023

12 punters sucked off
11 Coke comedown re-inventions
10 insta name changes
9 mls of lip filler
8 different accents
7 mates fallen out with
6 businesses never started
FIVE S T Dsssss
4 failed podcasts
3 trips to TULUM
2 kids forgotten
And a bunk bed that never came

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Staple

Chatty Member
Genuinely feel that capturing this screen recording should be on my CV. Also equally if I get run over and anyone looks through my screen recordings or screenshots I’m done 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel the comeback is going to be bigger than Marcus Mitchell’s travel lodge days in terms of epicness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Keera

VIP Member
Remember the glory days when Sal was getting kidnapped by the Albanian mafia, getting all her scenes cut from a rap video in Benidorm, having her shoes stolen in Dubai and being run out of Liverpool by the ungis 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

RattyBumBum

It was me who had the original tea of her being happy and in love in Tulum with her fat lad. Sadly the person who told me hasn’t heard anything more but when she does I’ll let you know rat gurls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
100% a snapchat drug dealer. I bet he has little man bag he wears round his neck and swaggers round like a Liam Gallagher reject

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
  • Falling out with Bella almost as soon as she got to TULUM
  • Hacking all her ratty extensions out and becoming Valerie
  • Bragging in Miami to those infuencers on the boat about her account that she lost having 50k? followers and then she was posted on influencers in the wild & she reposted their story because she thought it was a compliment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Papparazzo1

I thought he would be some Mexican fella or foreign, instead he looks like a proper scally scouse dealer. She's an absolute SHOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 30