Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dot bold dot dot

Sorroto

Bibi and the Albanian mafia

Space raider head

The Kent four

Eggs and aromat

The Dubai balcony incident 🤣

Taking about 10 planes to get to a destination cus it's cheaper

She's had some adventures or Sal Val 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

wiganuser

VIP Member
She was the gift that kept on giving 😅

The wakey apartment era was the best. Pretending she owned the flat by showing the landlords mortgage pack. The 5am jogs with the Filipino mate from the sunbed shop.

Wakey all stemmed from that ryan ungi threatening her so she shat it and legged it over there 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

the_moonins

VIP Member
Imagine choosing to spend your Christmas pretending to be a DJ on an instagram live to 24 people on Boxing Day, rather than be with your own children
IMG_0701.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Why does she have a piece of green gauze over her head like Mother Mary?
Why is it 52 mins long?
Why has my husband said “She has alrite tits tho?”

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
I miss her too! Hopefully she’s back in the uk to make all our dreams come true and give us the rrrrrat girrrrl summer we all deserve 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Dubai loubs to pound shoes in 24 hours but please tell me I’m not imagining a broken hand and the X-ray was from a Google search?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
You can create stickers on iPhones now and it’ll take a person or animal or whatever and you can add it to any background. This legit looks like what she’s done 😂

Also why has she not got no shadow 😂😂😂😂😂
---
After looking at that pic again I can’t help but laugh at how pathetic this woman is. Making fake photos to pretend ya daughters with you. Uploading old footage on NYE to pretend 🙄 just admit Sal, you’re a shit mum, you abandoned your two girls over the Xmas period so you could get coked up and pretend you’re a DJ!
You are nothing but a slag! A worthless slag! Your kids deserve better than you. You are literal scum and you’ll never amount to anything but a washed up celebrity who’s with some fat cunt of a drug dealer pretending to be in love so you can flash ya gash in Tulum for a bit.

stop making fake photos and let’s just finally admit your a cunt of a mum and you don’t deserve kids.

absolutely pathetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23