Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’ll be back. This woman needs attention as much as she needs pills and powder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.
But instead of Richard Gere it's Rik Waller.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GossipingWitch

Getting caught ordering a cheeseburger in the airport when she claims she's vegan

Twisting her ankle on her platform trainers in her Sallie Shit Squats era

Becoming polyamorous with a holiday rep in Tulum then having a breakdown when he went with someone else

Oh Val don't be gone too long, you're too entertaining 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

JE172

VIP Member
I had to go back to thread 30 to find this photo but OMG it still makes me snort, and credit to @QueenBarb2 for posting it originally.
Scrolling through that thread though nothing has changed with Val in 2.5 years, she’s still a sh!tshow of a human!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GossipingWitch

I remember when pretended she was delivering clothes to a women's shelter and was clearly selling them to cash for clothes😆 Oh and when she dressed as Cleopatra for the pensioners nile cruise😆 Arrrriiiiiba

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Theyannoymetoo

Imagine getting wet over some decks at her age while the rest of the world is with their children making the most wonderful core memories. I don’t know why we give this filthy slag the airtime tbh. Cannot stand her because the only core memories her kids will have is her getting her back doors kicked in off punters while shoving coke up her nose and stabbing their dad. She’s makes me sick to my stomach. Merry Christmas everyone - but not that slag

Reactions: 27

laughing

VIP Member
Been dumped by the love of her life already!

Those poor kids when she turns up again.
---
Screenshot_20240109_093107_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

I am undercover

Chatty Member
If not drug running then she’s a money mule (or both 🤷‍♀️) with a bit of getting shat on for spending money while she’s there 🤣
I know something vague about this and agree I think she’s taking money over. She’s in the same circle as my old boss who would shift money for British gangsters who live abroad to avoid arrest 😂 it’s all a mess but anyway she asked me to do it after a year or so working at her company so I got scared and never went back in Hahahhaha. SO many people risk it though, always these bloody insta hoes! They’ll say they’re setting up business in whatever country they head to or they’ll take thousands in stolen jewellery over and say they’re opening a pawn shop. Anyway. Bet sals in on it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Tracy Beaker

She hasn’t even deleted her profile, she’s just archived all of the content. She still has tagged pictures. You know she won’t throw away almost 50k followers…remember the paddy she threw last time when she lost her old account.

Anyway, just in case this is the end…let’s reminisce on our fave Sal moments. Here is a short list that I’ve compiled. Feel free to add to it.

* The Aromat ‘cook with me’ live streams where she layered on the lip oil and tried to flog us all Avon.

* The infamous ‘RAT GERL’ rant

* That night where she posted videos shagging her friend on the sofa, passed out and then did a dirty delete the next morning

* The Shoe Zone special

* The free pass at the gym inspiring wellness content

* Cleopatra fancy dress on the Nile

* The rap battle

* The rants about not getting Christmas dinner in hospital

* The numerous faked illnesses

* Bunkbeds, pelmets and strategically placed toys to make us think her kids actually lived there

* MLM Sal

* NatWest Val

* The constant dissolving and refilling of the lips

* MCR Fox eye Sal

* Illegal lockdown raves and forbidden sunbeds

What have I missed?

• Haha
  • Heart