Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back once her John trades her in for a younger model.
She might even pop back to the UK to pick up her giro and see the kids 😂

Reactions: 7
My friend at work had crabsticks for her lunch today. Made me heave and think of Sal.

Good times

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My lunch for work the other day was soooo Sal. Crab sticks, salad and Nando’s peri peri salt on top. Hahahahahaha I’m a rat gerl
[/QUOTE I watched a video on how they make crab sticks .. it’s not for the faint hearted lol 🤢😂
My lunch for work the other day was soooo Sal. Crab sticks, salad and Nando’s peri peri salt on top. Hahahahahaha I’m a rat gerl
I watched a video on how they make crab sticks .. it wasn’t for the faint hearted 🤢😂

Why has she done this to us?? We are literally the only people that loosely care about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dirty frog licker is up to something. Hopefully recruiting people into her shady operations 🤣
she is now an Instagram lurker ! I bet she is itching to post something ! Is she posting on her private account ?

Reactions: 5
she is now an Instagram lurker ! I bet she is itching to post something ! Is she posting on her private account ?
Not really, probably just a million stories wanking over robots and claiming to have a zen life 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will 100% be dying to show off her old gross boyfriends money it will be KILLING her that she can’t post anything lmao the poor cow

Reactions: 8
She will 100% be dying to show off her old gross boyfriends money it will be KILLING her that she can’t post anything lmao the poor cow
Why do you think she can’t post? Purely because her soul mate is a wrong un?

Reactions: 2