Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG GUYS…imagine if he comes on here and spills the tea when they split up. It could top all the other rat gerl drama thus far 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sals followers have gone down on her private account 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes guys, hang in there. The rat gerl rant will have nothing on the eventual fall out from this. 🥰

We all know she’s selfish, self obsessed alongside not wanting to lift a finger to earn money (unless it’s being shat on by rich Arabs camels) but expecting to live a lifestyle of holidays and parties 24/7.

The new guy might be getting what he wants out of it for now (someone to help him move his dirty money/sell drugs/some mediocre sex on tap) but ultimately she’s just not a very nice person and he will get bored of that and how she behaves and find a replacement when he’s got sick of her drama. It’s incoming. 😂

Reactions: 7
This is going to be the rat gerl rant of all rat gerl rants! Just wish she’d bleeping hurry up and get on with it.

• Heart
Do you know what? I’m actually hoping that she’s working on herself. Maybe she’s spending time with the kids? Seeking therapy? Sorting herself out? Maybe she’ll never return to social media but will emerge a better person in private?

HIGHLY UNLIKELY but…. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what? I’m actually hoping that she’s working on herself. Maybe she’s spending time with the kids? Seeking therapy? Sorting herself out? Maybe she’ll never return to social media but will emerge a better person in private?

HIGHLY UNLIKELY but…. 🫠
duck working on herself in private.

WE WANT A PUBLIC MELTDOWN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

HIGHLY UNLIKELY but…. 🫠
let’s not encourage her, she has provided these threads with pure entertainment for years with her aromat antics! I’m voting for a balcony burning plimsole and a bucket hat, ariba camel kicking MELTDOWN!

• Haha
Every time I see new posts on the thread I pray she's back but no😭 Please come back Val, I miss your chaotic ways😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think he was a fake Ungi as well, like a smart price Ungi and she still needed to hot foot it to Leeds and pose in a balaclava when she was putting petrol in her car.
---
Aha! Yes this was him, wasn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still
Lurking 👀 bet it’s so hard for her not to be posting the usual crap 💩

Reactions: 4