Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she hasn’t dumped those poor girls for ‘ Talum life ‘.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He’s probably sold it to recoup the lost rent when she skipped town. No chance she hasn’t amassed huge arrears.
The photos on Facebook have vegas and pizza in them so look like they were taken when she was living in it - but our agent takes photos on every inspections so who knows…

Reactions: 3
The photos on Facebook have vegas and pizza in them so look like they were taken when she was living in it - but our agent takes photos on every inspections so who knows…
Id imagine every time she sucked a cock & got a new canvass or light fitting she sent it to shane the landlord proud of herself & to show him she’s not a tit show and she’s able to look after his house 🤣🤣 in all fairness she furnished the house very well ( style dependant ) it’s very similar to my house. Although I haven’t been to TULUM & brought it back to Liverpool, or sold my kids out….

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel the comeback is going to be bigger than Marcus Mitchell’s travel lodge days in terms of epicness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Called it 😂 that's hilarious! Interesting, I wonder if someone grassed her into UC and payments have been stopped....

Imagine if this is actually her happy ever after?! It doesn't count unless she can post it tho so she'll never be happy

Right i need the person who knew the fella to give us him name immediately so we can stalk him !!!!!

AS IF she is letting her house go 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, that’s what it’s listed at now, in all likelihood he’ll have upped it a couple of hundred a month compared to what Val was “paying” anyway.

And she probably was covering the difference between that and her UC with her services.

Reactions: 6
Nearly £1500 a month in rent! Is that normal for that area?
I found that insane too, more than our mortgage in Woolton 🤣

Saying that, I used to live in the same apartment building as our val on the docks and she was renting a 3 bed which would’ve cost her about £1.2k back then in 2018 (same place the ✂ attack happened)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found that insane too, more than our mortgage in Woolton 🤣

Saying that, I used to live in the same apartment building as our val on the docks and she was renting a 3 bed which would’ve cost her about £1.2k back then in 2018 (same place the ✂ attack happened)
its the same price as a 2 bed flat in Manchester, rent prices are insane. People cant get mortgages because lenders dont think they have any proof of them being able to afford it yet these people will pay at least double in rent the systems crazy

Reactions: 8
Do we know if Sal is alive? Is she still living it up in Dubai or Tulum with the drug dealer fella?
I feel so sorry for her girls. Imagine just being dumped for some random fella and a new handbag 😢

Reactions: 10
Bets on when she will
Appear again ? May time I reckon !