Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still
Lurking 👀 bet it’s so hard for her not to be posting the usual crap 💩
I imagine she is posting the usual crap, but for her 26 active followers. I’m actually surprised at how long she’s managed to keep it up. If you’re reading this (no doubt you are) well done Sal, you’ve actually managed to follow through on one thing. I’m genuinely shocked x

Reactions: 12
If she’s being allowed to live off some fat cunts money in Tulum without her kids of course she’ll stay off insta lol

Reactions: 6
No guys you have it all wrong. He's spending loads of money on her? Oor sal doesn't care about material goods remember?
She would rather be on the beach in some couture shein crochet number thsn a balenciaga handbag remember? The frog that was she getting off with told her to be more free, not just from her kids but from.the pressure of photoshopping her pictures everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No guys you have it all wrong. He's spending loads of money on her? Oor sal doesn't care about material goods remember?
She would rather be on the beach in some couture shein crochet number thsn a balenciaga handbag remember? The frog that was she getting off with told her to be more free, not just from her kids but from.the pressure of photoshopping her pictures everyday
I think you’re onto something! Maybe a Shaman put some magic frog juice up her arse and she had a spiritual awakening whilst being rawdogged by the cartel? Maybe that’s why she left?! She’s living her best spiritual Gaia hippie fantasy 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you’re onto something! Maybe a Shaman put some magic frog juice up her arse and she had a spiritual awakening whilst being rawdogged by the cartel? Maybe that’s why she left?! She’s living her best spiritual Gaia hippie fantasy 🔮
'rawdogged by the cartel' would make an excellent thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine she is posting the usual crap, but for her 26 active followers. I’m actually surprised at how long she’s managed to keep it up. If you’re reading this (no doubt you are) well done Sal, you’ve actually managed to follow through on one thing. I’m genuinely shocked x
there’s still hope for the bunk beds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She won’t give up her UK address, she will need it for her benefits. I assume it would affect her “custody” arrangement also if she isn’t “living” in the UK?

Reactions: 5
Shane's the old Irish sugar daddy who has the weird relationship with his daughter. I thought she was renting from that awful woman who owns/runs the podcast studio?

I’ve not been on this thread for a long long time, not since the Nat West Val, Arfans, Shoezone ballet pumps & bunkbed times. I’ve had a poorly child today so while I’ve been nap trapped I caught up on this latest thread, my god you lot are some funny fuckers !!! Nice to see nothings changed & she’s still an absolute train wreck just in a different country !!

Keep going Rat Gerrllllzzzz!! May there always be Aromat for your poached eggs 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 22