Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
Sals in her pretty woman Era.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I HAVE TEA!

Shes in tulum and in love according to a mutual acquaintance, Her new fella is into some sort of crypto/investment and minted and not into social media etc. He wants her off it for his privacy and he spends major money on her, and she’s head over heels!

I’m guessing he probably booked her as a prozzie and fell in love with her. He looks a fat mass so no way would she look at him in a bar/club and be initially attracted.
😱😱😱

Wonder if she’ll be sending money back to the kids she’s deserted?
---
Also… there’s usually only one reason these fellas don’t have social media…❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So basically 4 chins is hiding from people , just incase his dodgy dealings are caught🤣
And has made Sal hide too! Most of these crypto clowns are all over SM. If he was that rich why was she staying in a bedsit 🤣

Reactions: 12
I HAVE TEA!

Awww a happy ending for Sal.

I give it 6 weeks 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
4 chins and tuna canoe , awwww it’s love.
wonder what he thinks about her dumping her kids for him! He must be smitten with the tuna canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lmao fair play she’s certainly kissed a few (literal) frogs to get there

Sal remember we will all still be here when you come back girl xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So basically 4 chins is hiding from people , just incase his dodgy dealings are caught🤣
And has made Sal hide too! Most of these crypto clowns are all over SM. If he was that rich why was she staying in a bedsit 🤣

So he is washing money for crime gangs then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I HAVE TEA!

But instead of Richard Gere it's Rik Waller.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It won’t last long. As soon as she gets her hand on some scissors, it’s all over ✂ 🩸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now she has a new sugar daddy has she just sacked off the kids completely?
I can’t see this lasting for long until some shiny new prozzie turns up and takes her place.
I just don’t know how anyone can live like that, utterly bizarre

Reactions: 12
Someone said he lived in Dubai not Tulum? Either way she has chosen dick, drugs and money over her kids again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9