Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still
Baffles me who funds all this ?!
councli flat in tuebrook being paid for by housing , no job 🫣🤔. Wonder where vegas is ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon that tub of lard she calls her king has turned round and told her to duck her public insta off or he’s leaving her as he won’t like being shown on here. He’s obvs into all sorts of tit and it’ll eventually come out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He didn’t look like he was intelligent enough to form sentences, let alone issue an ultimatum.

I do reckon they are absolutely trafficking/money laundering. Can’t wait to see if she fashions herself a nice big Peru Two style bun for her mugshot photos. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I reckon that tub of lard she calls her king has turned round and told her to duck her public insta off or he’s leaving her as he won’t like being shown on here. He’s obvs into all sorts of tit and it’ll eventually come out

I had the exact same though. When it all falls apart with him, she’ll be back.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha like when mick Garvey pinches the flowers out the lobby 🤣. Get home to your kids and elvis Sal !
---
The other profile pic has gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha like when mick Garvey pinches the flowers out the lobby 🤣. Get home to your kids and elvis Sal !
---
The other profile pic has gone
Hahahahah came here to say it reminds me of Mick Garvey

Is she putting these on her profile pic? She obvs still wants us to see 😂💀

• Haha
I just feel it's unfair there's clearly some drama going on and she won't share it with us😆 Come on Val, we miss you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probs been kicked out of Tuebrook towers for spending the housing benefit in the talum bedsit and how to become a DJ in a cave. What a way to live at nearly 40🤦‍♀️. Running off to talum to some triple
Chinned fella and dumping your kids to run about clubbing with 20 year olds!
---
Or she owes 💰 💴
---
Social may have sussed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Probs been kicked out of Tuebrook towers for spending the housing benefit in the talum bedsit and how to become a DJ in a cave. What a way to live at nearly 40🤦‍♀️. Running off to talum to some triple
Chinned fella and dumping your kids to run about clubbing with 20 year olds!
---
Or she owes 💰 💴
---
Social may have sussed
Typical Val behaviour this is, abandoning us when the going gets tough/good for us