Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it quite disturbing that her daughter is so posey / pouty in photos?? Every time the camera is on her, she goes into full on posing / attention seeking mode!! It’s almost as if she’s watched her mum doing it, and thinks that’s what you should do. Considering Sallie is so hung up about paedos online... why does she post photos of her young daughter pouting??

Also, where is this?? Doesn’t look like the caravan bedroom! Did she stay at her mums last night so that she could see her children before school??
46D100C4-50EA-4C6D-816E-A12DD7608974.png

Reactions: 4
And just like that poof they’ve vanished!
Basically somebody threatening her even saying they will light up her mums house 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That picture of her daughter is awful 😞 don’t get me wrong I’ve an 8 year old and she does some questionable dance moves that she learns off tiktok 😂 but the difference is, I’m not a skank uploading half naked pictures of myself to Instagram where she has probably a barrage of peados following her, then along with pictures of my daughter pouting as if she’s 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why not the typical picture at the front of the door with a beaming smile like 99% of other kids first day at school pics. I’d say she told her to pose like that the cretin!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Missed all those WhatsApps......we need screenshots people! Should make that a rule of Sal's thread, as she shits herself and deletes things minutes later!

Reactions: 18
That picture of her daughter is awful 😞 don’t get me wrong I’ve an 8 year old and she does some questionable dance moves that she learns off tiktok 😂 but the difference is, I’m not a skank uploading half naked pictures of myself to Instagram where she has probably a barrage of peados following her, then along with pictures of my daughter pouting as if she’s 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why not the typical picture at the front of the door with a beaming smile like 99% of other kids first day at school pics. I’d say she told her to pose like that the cretin!
Its bad enough she puts her own kid on there among the tuna shots but to put someone elses takes the piss !!!

Reactions: 10
Thank me later ☕
As much of a twit as Sallie is, I’d be reporting whoever that racist little duck is to the police straight away. I wouldn’t let anyone talk to me like that omg that’s annoyed me. What a piece of tit whoever that is

Reactions: 40
Wowwww. I was in an emotionally abusive and coercive relationship and those messages are triggering af! Sallies an idiot bit nobody deserves that. Hope she stays away and every girl has seen for themselves what that guy is like so that he never gets a gf again.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.