Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks it has the same spelling and tone as Bibi? Just speculating of course, probs not her 😂

Reactions: 4
As bleeping if she’s put a picture of someone else’s kid on, in full school uniform with her name and mum’s bloody Instagram on it! And then she’s scribbled over her own kids school badge! I’d be bleeping livid if that was my kid.

Reactions: 15
Thank me later ☕
I mean... Wow.

We may have our opinions but idgaf what cracked off.. No one should be talking like that to another person. Wtf has she got herself into?!

And agree with a poster above having been involved with someone who used to do similar .. These are absolutely triggering and she needs to stay away from him and send these to the police. That is not okay.

Jeeze we have a laugh and a vom at some of the stuff she does but that's awful to see actually.

Reactions: 27
I mean... Wow.

We may have our opinions but idgaf what cracked off.. No one should be talking like that to another person. Wtf has she got herself into?!

And agree with a poster above having been involved with someone who used to do similar .. These are absolutely triggering and she needs to stay away from him and send these to the police. That is not okay.

Jeeze we have a laugh and a vom at some of the stuff she does but that's awful to see actually.

^^^ totally agree. I'm a newcomer to this thread (and to the carcrash that is Sallie's life) but jesus that was horrific reading. I've been there (although I would have blocked that number after the first page of messages - after I'd told the sender to go duck themselves - probably not the best way to respond I'll admit). It doesn't matter who sent it or what the circs were, however much of a skank she is, no one deserves to be treated like they are nothing.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that this isn't the first time, and (unlike the rest of us who get ourselves out of a crappy situation and do our best to avoid it ever happening again) living the way she does and mixing with the people she does, history will just keep repeating itself.

Honestly if you were her could you be doing with all the drama? Go and get a normal 9-5 job somewhere, a little flat, make a nice home for yourself, sort out the relationship with your kids and just live a normal life. No insta 'fame', no OnlyFans, no begging for gifted tit. Honestly I'd rather be on the bones of my arse skint than living her life.

Reactions: 22
I thought it might of been my ex tbh until I seen the pic. 😵, sends me exactly the same nasty messages and it's scary, not nice sitting in your own house being scared and anxious that they will actually follow through with the threats

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am in no way condoning those messages from that arrogant little wannabe gangster, but Sallie clearly knew his background & she would rather take her chances with some absolute mental case who is an abusive bully & clearly a drug dealer (obvs left his graft phone in her car) that can keep her in a designer lifestyle, than get a job, meet a normal fella & have her kids at home. It’s actually sad reading those messages & realise how low she will stoop for drugs & cash. She cares more about sniffing for free & looking like she can afford a footballers lifestyle on Insta.
Didn’t her mate fly in a few days ago, she’s obvs booked them both on job. I don’t reckon she even made it to her little girls first day, otherwise we would have had a picture of them together for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
💯 wasn’t there for first day of school, her mam sent her that picture. If she had been we’d have had tons of stories and selfies together with SalBob pouting with Sav, and Sav would have had half of Claire’s Accessories pinned to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
💯 wasn’t there for first day of school, her mam sent her that picture. If she had been we’d have had tons of stories and selfies together with SalBob pouting with Sav, and Sav would have had half of Claire’s Accesories pinned to her head.
I hate those giant bows & ribbons 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Separately those messages are absolutely horrible but (not victim blaming believe me as I think many of us have been in horrible situations at some point) but here I feel this is totally totally indicative of the type of people she hangs with and bangs to get drugs from. After a while when someone has so much drama and trouble it’s quite clear the common denominator is Sal.

Reactions: 15
I am in no way condoning those messages from that arrogant little wannabe gangster, but Sallie clearly knew his background & she would rather take her chances with some absolute mental case who is an abusive bully & clearly a drug dealer (obvs left his graft phone in her car) that can keep her in a designer lifestyle, than get a job, meet a normal fella & have her kids at home. It’s actually sad reading those messages & realise how low she will stoop for drugs & cash. She cares more about sniffing for free & looking like she can afford a footballers lifestyle on Insta.
Didn’t her mate fly in a few days ago, she’s obvs booked them both on job. I don’t reckon she even made it to her little girls first day, otherwise we would have had a picture of them together for sure.
💯 agree, my Nan used to say if you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas and in her case this is true!

Reactions: 17
Sallies an absolute twit but those messages are horrific. No one on this planet deserves any of that abuse. One vile little scumbag that.
I wonder if it’s an ex who is flying off the handle about this new fella? Don’t get the picture post? Or obviously it could be the new one...

Reactions: 6
💯 agree, my Nan used to say if you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas and in her case this is true!
Again not victim shaming or saying what was said it’s correct.. I’ve read that and I bet she’s threatened to expose/grass the person with the content on the white Samsung (she did it before with her ex Gerard..big stories about her being a grass and her denying it all saying she wouldn’t but then put loads of stories mouthing off about stuff that would cause a lot of trouble) Her loyalty only counts if she’s gaining from it but the min they dump her she starts mouthing off. Putting the picture up would suggest it’s another guy and she’s made a mug outta him but going out with that Ryan.
she lives for the drama and can guarantee there will be loads of message before with her giving it just as good. She loves the attention and playing the victim and it’s sick because there’s real woman out there in abusive relationships that they don’t choose or live for and can’t honestly get away

Reactions: 6
Just reading the messages again and he is blaming her mate that she was with over the weekend, doesn’t like her having fun? He seems like a bleep

And she has removed the picture of Sav from her stories but left the one of her mates kid up?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The messages were defo off the new one, she put something on afterwards saying ‘getting harassed all weekend after knowing him for one week’ or something along those lines 🥴🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.