Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol sorry I did say it wasn’t that exciting, it was more that she tried to get the extensions for free (and instead seemed surprise that she had to pay for them) and cancelled the appointment for colour and fitting when realising it wasn’t going to be gifted and just took the extensions somewhere else where she could blag them to fit them and colour her hair for free.
Sounds like our Sal

Reactions: 1
She's doing her tree white this year
... Bet you are sal, bags of beak hanging off it and a light dusting of crack, proper Christmassy

• Haha
Reactions: 50
New to this site and stumbled across this thread. I worked with Sallie a few years back and can confirm she is the tit mum sniff head she appears to be. I remember her admitting to me that she photoshopped pics of her kids too, back when she was allowed to post pics of them🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 28
New to this site and stumbled across this thread. I worked with Sallie a few years back and can confirm she is the tit mum sniff head she appears to be. I remember her admitting to me that she photoshopped pics of her kids too, back when she was allowed to post pics of them🥴
Tell us more 😉☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha tbh I don’t have much to spill, I used to work in a Liverpool nightclub and it’s when she was perusing her “DJ” career. I only spoke to her when I had to, she was off her tits on coke most nights, lips are even bigger and weirder in real life, always ranting about her abusive ex-boyfriend who she made out to be some big mafia-type drug dealer (think I recall he had a polish name) and almost every time I went to the bathroom she would be in there doing balloons. Just very tragic considering she’s a mother. She would always come into work with boxes of tatt like cheap sunglasses that she’s been “gifted” and try to flog them to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I missed this too fs
Also deep lolz at the request for someone to wave her hair for her. So she’s clearly not washed it/dried it herself since she had it done last week.

no sorry it wasn’t that interesting but it was just possibly a bit identifiable so just PM me and I can slap it to you that way 😁
I missed this too fs please pm me 😋

Oh just seen h
I missed this too fs

I missed this too fs please pm me 😋
oh just seen hahahah

Did anyone watch Khloe’s live? “I’m so tanned that I feel a different race. Well i am two races you know i’m English & Finland” 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha tbh I don’t have much to spill, I used to work in a Liverpool nightclub and it’s when she was perusing her “DJ” career. I only spoke to her when I had to, she was off her tits on coke most nights, lips are even bigger and weirder in real life, always ranting about her abusive ex-boyfriend who she made out to be some big mafia-type drug dealer (think I recall he had a polish name) and almost every time I went to the bathroom she would be in there doing balloons. Just very tragic considering she’s a mother. She would always come into work with boxes of tatt like cheap sunglasses that she’s been “gifted” and try to flog them to people.
Her life gives me nightmares am not even messing

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch Khloe’s live? “I’m so tanned that I feel a different race. Well i am two races you know i’m English & Finland” 🙄🤣
Did anyone see khloe’s live from yesterday afternoon? She was in the car with her sister and her mum was in the back seat was going on about how she wanted khloe to pay for her boob job in turkey and for Botox etc... didn’t seem too bothered about the exploitative industry her daughter is in then as long as she can get her tits done off the back of it. So obvious why her daughter is dead behind the eyes and just doesn’t give a duck.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see khloe’s live from yesterday afternoon? She was in the car with her sister and her mum was in the back seat was going on about how she wanted khloe to pay for her boob job in turkey and for Botox etc... didn’t seem too bothered about the exploitative industry her daughter is in then as long as she can get her tits done off the back of it. So obvious why her daughter is dead behind the eyes and just doesn’t give a duck.
I seen the morning one and she was reading the messages for the “fans” asking about spitting or swallowing and she was so non Chalant reading them in front of her mum. Her mum was just lay in bed half naked.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I see she didn’t buy her little girl the balloons an cake she was “begging” for the other day with it being her little girls first day at school ??? How sad couldn’t get them for free so didn’t buy her them 🤦🏽‍♀️ But she will pay for whatever it is she wants for herself (or someone else too ) she really is sad yenno her life is so sad

Attachments

Reactions: 11
You know what really annoyed me? The story she shared “no girl had ever looked at a man holding a fish ..... and thought I want to have sex with him. So maybe stop doing that” I’m paraphrasing but STOP! Not everything men do is to try and impress and shag the likes of you sweetheart. Their lives do not revolve around you. The absolute narcissism from these women 😂😂 embarrassing honestly I cringe for them

Reactions: 20
You know what really annoyed me? The story she shared “no girl had ever looked at a man holding a fish ..... and thought I want to have sex with him. So maybe stop doing that” I’m paraphrasing but STOP! Not everything men do is to try and impress and shag the likes of you sweetheart. Their lives do not revolve around you. The absolute narcissism from these women 😂😂 embarrassing honestly I cringe for them
Omg I’ve just seen that now on her story an thort the exact same thing!!!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, just let the poor guys be proud of their carp catch! 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I seen the morning one and she was reading the messages for the “fans” asking about spitting or swallowing and she was so non Chalant reading them in front of her mum. Her mum was just lay in bed half naked.
They are really odd.

On her live yesterday some random guy was asking where her mum was as he wanted to take her dancing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s kicking off now, the what apps she’s putting up 😮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.