Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
TODAY:

*Sallies Ma is loading the dishwasher and her phone rings, she rolls her eyes and picks up*

SALLIES MA: ALRIGHT GERL, YOU OK?

AXL: *scouse accent* IYAAAA MUM, SOYYYYY CAN I AV THE GIRLS TODAY DEN? *tilts head to the side and smiles at herself in the reflection of her coffee table* IVE JUST BEEN THE GYM SO GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO MAY ASWEL HAVE DEM.

SALLIES MA: YEAH BUT IVE GOT TO BE THERE WIV YA DONT I, SO WHAT SHALL WE DO?

AXL: *essex accent* DO YA FINK YOU COULD LEND ME SOME COIN TO TAKE THEM TO SAN CARLO FOR A COCKTAIL & SIDE SALAD? *breathing in whilst running and jumping over her sofa*

SALIES MA: THEYVE HAD THEIR DINNER LOVE, DO YA FANCY TAKING THEM THE FARM?

AXL: *scottish accent* OCK NO, THEY WILL BE GREETIN. HOW ABOUT YE LEND ME SOME MUNEH TO TAKE THEM TO THE SUNBED SHOP? *checking her tan lines an catching a whiff of her canoe and loudly borking*

SALLIES MA: DONT THINK THEYLL LIKE THAT HUN, HOW ABAR A LITTLE SHOPPING SPREE IN SMYTHS?

AXL: *posh accent* ONE WOULD SUGGEST THAT A LITTLE TRIP TO THE SWIMMING POOL WOULD BE SPLENDID

SALLIES MA: THAT SOUNDS OK. WE WILL PICK YOU UP LATER.

*AT SWIMMING POOL*

AXL: *Back to scouse accent* JUSSSS GONNA PULL ME FUCKING THONG RA UP MY SQUARE HAIRY CRACK, GET A PIC QUICK MA, I CAN CHARGE £3.50 FOR DIS

*Sallies mum winces whilst looking at her daughter pull her thong that far up her fat flapped ham butty you can almost see the UTI starting*

AXL: COME ON DEN GERRLLZZ GERRIN THE POOL *does the crab off the side of the pool and into the water, extensions get caught around someone’s leg*

SAV: NAN, ME MA IS TANGLED DOWN HERE LIKE... *Fixing her goggles and swimming away in the other direction*

*A MYSTERIOUS HAND GRABS SALLIE BY THE HEAD AND LIFTS HER OUT THE WATER.. it’s _xselli*

SELLIE: IVE GOT MORE CLASS IN ME UNSHELLAC’D LITTLE TOE

AXL: FUCK. HI BABE. AWW *tilts head to one side and gurns*

*Sallie picks up her snide Chanel broach off the side of the pool and runs out the exit, Sellie quickly chases after her opening a jar of pickled eggs and starts hurling them at her. Sallie is later found in an edgy puddle outside with a gorgeous new matching eye brow cut on her other eye*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
TODAY SAT IN CHIC:
*ANYONE READING WHILST EATING I APOLOGISE*😂😂😂😂😂

*Sallie takes a seat in the salon & whips her phone out after perusing over the Exotic drinks menu she keeps posting on her stories*

AXL: *talking at her phone at arms length* SOOYYYYY, BEEN THE GYM, NOW HAIR TIME. I POSTED WANTING IT BACK BROWN BUT IM BEING GIFTED SOME SILVER EXTENSIONS AND CREAMY CANDYFLOSS HAIR SOYYYY *tilts head to one side and inhales an oz of lemo off Chic’s hair dressing station*

CLAIRE: MY BEST GERL *does a line at the side of her* YE KEPT ME GOIN THROUGH LOCKDOWN LETTIN ME DELIVER YA CLIP IN’s THAT MIRACULOUSLY GOT SEWN INTO YA HEAD *winks at the girls who work with her across the room* NO ONE SUSPECTED A THING GERL.

AXL: I JUST WANT CREAMY CREAMY TO MAKE MY ONLY FANS DREAMY *sets her OF up to 80% off*

CLAIRE: OK HUN ILL MIX YE COLOUR ONE SEC.. *walks off sideways into the back locking every cabinet she can incase Sallie makes off with anything*

AXL: *looks round, sees a few people having their hair blown so she decides to film some quick content whilst the hairdryers are on. She squats over the chair and pulls her thong as far down as she can and holds her phone underneath*

RANDOM CUSTOMER: *walks in through front door* SORRY IM LATE CLAIRE, OH MY G——

AXL: DONT WORRY HUN, 50% OFF IF YA WANT ME TO ADVERTISE YA BUSINESS *wipes sweat off her fanny flaps onto the gown Claire has put over her*

RANDOM CUSTOMER: BLOODY HELL IT SMELLS LIKE A FUCKEN FARM IN HERE. *sits down and sprays her face mask with perfume whilst scowling at Axl*

AXL: *steps down from her squat on the chair just as a massive brown shark slips out.. films herself in the mirror pouring a hit chocolate down her burger nipples and pretending to suck off a comb ignoring the mess behind her*

CLAIRE: YOU CAN SIT BACK DOWN NOW SA-OH MY GOD *rubs her eyes in disbelief* WHATS THAT ON THE CHAIR???????? *turns Sallie round to check the back of her outfit and shes covered in shit*

AXL: SOYYYY I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOUR TOILET WAS, I FILMED A QUICK BIT OF SCAT ILL CLEAN IT UP NOW *puts her blag scrunchy round her wrist and fixes her Blag CC broach onto her gown*

*the salons door flings open, its only big bad Chez*

CHEZ: HIYA CLAIRE. IM EARLY BUT YA DONT MIND DO YA? COME PLAY WIV DA BIG GERLS!!! IVE BROUGHT ME HOOVER *locks eyes with Sallie failing at cleaning up her shit off the chair*

AXL: WONT BE A MINUTE I THINK IVE GOT SOME SPANISH CLEANING STUFF IN ME CAR... *starts to run at the door*

CHEZ: EY HUN, ILL JUST HOOVER IT UP. I AM 40. LEMME SEE.. *poo isn’t hoovering up it’s just getting shark marks in it* OH GOD LET ME CHANGE THE SETTINGS ITS LIKE TAR.. WHAT YA BEEN EATING GERL *looks sallie up and down*

AXL: ONLY HEALTHY. ALWAYS HEALTHY. *looks at Chez trying her best to remove the sticky shit with her fingers

CLAIRE: WELL IM GONNA JUST START YA HAIR AS YA STOOD UP SALLIE GOT MY NEXT LADY WAITING NOW.. *starts lashing bleach at her pea head, looks outside and sees John Heap shuffling to himself outside the window.. she smiles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Lala22

Chatty Member
Next thread: Goldfish rap battles and lockdown raves- here comes Sallie with her bisto cave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
In true Sallie form, everything has been deleted as though it never happened and in a few hours we’ll get the usual, “I’m not even bothered, I don’t care what people think.” Tilt head to the side and smile. “This is why I hate Liverpool, I’m going to go travelling again soon, I’m only surrounding myself with good people from now on.” Tilt head to the other side and smile, mess with tatty extensions. “Anyway, I don’t even care, you’re all tramps, see you later, have a nice day you sad bitches.” Tilt head again, smile, pull tatty extensions again, squirm on couch and pull thong up to expose what was eaten for tea last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Parnsip

She's doing her tree white this year
... Bet you are sal, bags of beak hanging off it and a light dusting of crack, proper Christmassy

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lonewolf

VIP Member
A fucking cake & balloons for a first day at school WTF 🤣🤣🤣 Fuck of Sally you scruff just take a picture in front of the fire like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 48

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s live, she just mentioned abar us on about her shit accents
“I have a shit accent on that tattle life”
CRYIIIINNN

SALLIE PLEASE READ ME SCRIPTS GERRL
😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Milly2020

I’m done with this thread, some of the comments from fellow women are truly shocking.
I agree she’s chaotic, a hot mess and her behaviour stinks at times. She gets ripped to shreds for it - and rightly so. Yet when someone else’s behaviour stinks, we can’t just call him out on that? We condone his behaviour because of her past?
If he did set the house on fire and someone died, would she deserve that too?

The way some people have excused his behaviour when he’s threatened to set her mums house alight, used the most derogatory racist term which I won’t repeat and verbally abused he continuously over the course of what, 4 hours? is vile. It’s abusive behaviour, power and control over women. No excuse ever. Call it out, stop victim blaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 43