Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me how awkward does she look, it's like she can't keep still for 5 seconds. 3 videos of her tugging at her top and shorts. What a tit and them hair extensions kinell 😂😂 nicotine yellow and like straw

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg!!! Don’t tell me she got those balmain denim shorts on she showed with that “bikini” top on tryna decide what to wear for tonight? I’ve been shattered fell asleep on the couch tryna work an keep up with me new tattle family has wiped me out 🤣 have to have a nosey now at her stories , 🤣👀
She did she has the balmain shorts on she wore all summer last year and the white shirt she wore all summer this year when she went “travelling” 🤣😂🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s on her ass , have you seen doll faces story??? Looks stunning! Absolutely zero comparison , think I actually fancy doll face am sure my girlfriend won’t mind 🤣😂

Can you imagine the state of it when she returns it to the shop, absolute woman!
She is looking more like Jessica Alves everyday and she’s clearly gonna return that bikini top as she has left the tags on 🤣

Cringe !!!!
Pahahahhaha SHAME!! I just can’t 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just feel for the poor shop assistant who is going to have to handle that bralette after a night of scabby Sal’s coke sweats.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Also deep lolz at the request for someone to wave her hair for her. So she’s clearly not washed it/dried it herself since she had it done last week.

no sorry it wasn’t that interesting but it was just possibly a bit identifiable so just PM me and I can slap it to you that way 😁
Aw I missed the tea on our Sal can you pm me

Reactions: 1
So didn’t miss much then 😂
lol sorry I did say it wasn’t that exciting, it was more that she tried to get the extensions for free (and instead seemed surprise that she had to pay for them) and cancelled the appointment for colour and fitting when realising it wasn’t going to be gifted and just took the extensions somewhere else where she could blag them to fit them and colour her hair for free.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.