Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole world dosent need to know, someone is threatening you and your family if he’s as dangerous as he sounds you get on the phone and get it sorted why take the time to post it all over social media

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What's she said though? When the video came out of her stabbing her fella she said he was abusive, controlling, taunting her. Forgot to mention she'd threatened to kill herself
There's going to be agreements, disagreements whatever that's fine but I'll absolutely stand by what I say anyone who puts their fanny before their kids deserves everything they get no matter what! She's abusive to men but she just gets called a slag for it? No one goes seeking out the men to see if they've called the police. And to be fair in the time it's took her to put it all over Instagram she could have just give him his phone back and made a report to the police but she won't because shell be right back with him at the weekend hoping it pisses another poor bird off
I don't care about anything previous, what the context was, opinions on what she should have done in response to these messages etc as it's all irrelevant. No one deserves that kind of abuse as 'punishment' for not leading their lives a certain way.

The whole world dosent need to know, someone is threatening you and your family if he’s as dangerous as he sounds you get on the phone and get it sorted why take the time to post it all over social media
Agreed. Never, ever would I think anyone deserves that though. Awful.

• Heart
I’m done with this thread, some of the comments from fellow women are truly shocking.
I agree she’s chaotic, a hot mess and her behaviour stinks at times. She gets ripped to shreds for it - and rightly so. Yet when someone else’s behaviour stinks, we can’t just call him out on that? We condone his behaviour because of her past?
If he did set the house on fire and someone died, would she deserve that too?

The way some people have excused his behaviour when he’s threatened to set her mums house alight, used the most derogatory racist term which I won’t repeat and verbally abused he continuously over the course of what, 4 hours? is vile. It’s abusive behaviour, power and control over women. No excuse ever. Call it out, stop victim blaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't care about anything previous, what the context was, opinions on what she should have done in response to these messages etc as it's all irrelevant. No one deserves that kind of abuse as 'punishment' for not leading their lives a certain way.

Agreed. Never, ever would I think anyone deserves that though. Awful.
What's she said to make him go off like that? Someone doesn't threaten to burn someone's house down for a missed call. 3 sides to every story his side, her side then the truth. And we'll never know the truth because Sallie wouldn't know what truth was if she fell over it

What's she said to make him go off like that? Someone doesn't threaten to burn someone's house down for a missed call. 3 sides to every story his side, her side then the truth. And we'll never know the truth because Sallie wouldn't know what truth was if she fell over it
It doesn't matter. As it would never, ever be excusable.

It doesn't matter. As it would never, ever be excusable.
And everyones comments I've seen including my own has said the way he's spoke is vile no one is excusing it. When it comes to sallie there's a big but always. She mentally abused that girl by posting a million stories about shagging the lads leg when a girl was clearly heartbroken over it (by the way they're both better off shut of him) how do we know she hasn't abused him? How do we know she hasn't hounded the life out of him to get on an other woman's nerves. We don't. We've just seen sallie putting messages straight on her Instagram with a childish caption of only knowing him a week! Anyone who's been in an abusive relationship or is being abused don't then upload it to a site with thousands of followers they pack their tit up they get to their kids and protect themselves at all cost. When and if she decides to go to the police they'll ask the same question why have you uploaded that to Instagram before calling the police (because if she had of gone to the police before hand she wouldn't have posted them for all to see because it interferes with police investigations)

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think I’m going to stop reading this thread too after tonight’s comments. God forbid any of you end up working with victims of domestic abuse...or experiencing it yourself!
Sally is a bit of a car crash yes & has made/still makes very questionable choices. Has previous history herself with DV. She appears to be unfortunately a vulnerable women that is stuck in the cycle of toxic/abusive relationships. I spent nearly 2 years investigating domestic abuse in the police force & regardless of “both sides” “what’s she said/done” her lifestyle or her choices, I would never condone what those messages said & the threats made towards her family & child. And god forbid if Id turned around & said that to a victim/didn’t investigate/sympathise? Can you imagine?! There would be uproar!
Agree social media isn’t the place but unfortunately a lot of people go there first then ring the police - I know from first hand experience at work.
anyway, I feel quite passionately about this so will just take myself away from the thread.

Anyone who's been in an abusive relationship or is being abused don't then upload it to a site with thousands of followers they pack their tit up they get to their kids and protect themselves at all cost. When and if she decides to go to the police they'll ask the same question why have you uploaded that to Instagram before calling the police (because if she had of gone to the police before hand she wouldn't have posted them for all to see because it interferes with police investigations)
you’re very naive if you think anyone in abusive relationships either don’t post stuff on social media prior to contacting the police or they just “up & go”.
A lot, if not the vast majority of victims do not know how to protect themselves. yes the police will likely ask why she posted it to SM which is undermining but not a reason for it not to be investigated or taken seriously. As I said, I worked in this line of work, feel very strongly about it so I’m just going to leave now

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I think I’m going to stop reading this thread too after tonight’s comments. God forbid any of you end up working with victims of domestic abuse...or experiencing it yourself!
Sally is a bit of a car crash yes & has made/still makes very questionable choices. Has previous history herself with DV. She appears to be unfortunately a vulnerable women that is stuck in the cycle of toxic/abusive relationships. I spent nearly 2 years investigating domestic abuse in the police force & regardless of “both sides” “what’s she said/done” her lifestyle or her choices, I would never condone what those messages said & the threats made towards her family & child. And god forbid if Id turned around & said that to a victim/didn’t investigate/sympathise? Can you imagine?! There would be uproar!
Agree social media isn’t the place but unfortunately a lot of people go there first then ring the police - I know from first hand experience at work.
anyway, I feel quite passionately about this so will just take myself away from the thread.

you’re very naive if you think anyone in abusive relationships either don’t post stuff on social media prior to contacting the police or they just “up & go”.
A lot, if not the vast majority of victims do not know how to protect themselves. yes the police will likely ask why she posted it to SM which is undermining but not a reason for it not to be investigated or taken seriously. As I said, I worked in this line of work, feel very strongly about it so I’m just going to leave now
I was in an abusive relationship which resulted in me being moved to a refuge 400 miles away from everything and anyone I've ever known all because of my choices and life style I chose to keep. Im big enough to take some of that blame because I made awful choices that put myself in situations just like sallie. Luckily it was before I had kids and once they come along I'd learnt a very hard lesson and it was a bitter pill to swallow but I'd never put myself in a situation like that again. There's nothing you can tell me about being in an abusive relationship. I didn't see anyone leaving the thread when she posted a story 'phone dick head' story she put up which showed her to be verbally and mentally abusive to thousands of followers. But no biggy was made of that was that because it was a woman to a man? No one's condoning his behaviour we've only seen what sallie posted she could of said and done things to him which are a million times worst but we're all just assuming sallie is an abused victim when we only know what she's showed! What if he uploaded messages tomorrow of sallie being abusive and threatening to him? What would be your opinion on it then? And that's not a sarcastic question I'd genuinely be interested in your take on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve experienced a narcissistic relationship for 7yeats to the point I had to go into hiding!! I don’t need lecturing about any kind of “domestic , abusive, physical” abuse , I know it all ....... if the lady who made the comment about a “racial derogatory slur” is referring to me I simply quoted what was in the message but I did it as “n****r” ...... now I could have spelt it out seein as I am half cast myself and it seems ok for us to call ourselves that but I didn’t because well I just never , anyway in no way shape or form did I condone ANY of his messages but what I did say is ther is 2 sides!!! And with the platform she has and with social services being involved with her kids the last thing I would be doing is posting it on my story for a few minutes an then taking it down!!! I would have reported the lad and made sure my kids an my mum was safe , she is playing games an if you dance with the devil there’s gunna be consiquences an yes god forbid anything had happened to her mums house but Sallie would have led that trouble to her mums door where her child is!!! How does this man after just knowing her a week even know where her mum lives???? So if in future anyone is referring to any “opinion” I make mssg me directly and I will happily explain myself , but do not think for one minute am taking any side they are both in the wrong more so Sallie as she has a child and plays the games in her stories , nothing happens at her mums thank god an let’s hope she’s learnt from that...,,,, I doubt it tho like I said last thing I would’ve done was take to Instagram a couple of days after the mssgs I’d have reported him in a heartbeat to protect my mum an little girl , tell me how she is not in the wrong please ???

Reactions: 8
And everyones comments I've seen including my own has said the way he's spoke is vile no one is excusing it. When it comes to sallie there's a big but always. She mentally abused that girl by posting a million stories about shagging the lads leg when a girl was clearly heartbroken over it (by the way they're both better off shut of him) how do we know she hasn't abused him? How do we know she hasn't hounded the life out of him to get on an other woman's nerves. We don't. We've just seen sallie putting messages straight on her Instagram with a childish caption of only knowing him a week! Anyone who's been in an abusive relationship or is being abused don't then upload it to a site with thousands of followers they pack their tit up they get to their kids and protect themselves at all cost. When and if she decides to go to the police they'll ask the same question why have you uploaded that to Instagram before calling the police (because if she had of gone to the police before hand she wouldn't have posted them for all to see because it interferes with police investigations)
Stop reaching. It's not mental abuse to be sexual with a man. She owed absolutely nothing to the girl he had previously been seeing who still had his stuff in her house- he did! Its men like him who should be called out and policed, not women's behaviour in situations like this.
So she was immature. That doesn't mean there is ever a reason someone should receive vile threats and intimidation from a man who is clearly violent and unpredictable.

I was in an abusive relationship which resulted in me being moved to a refuge 400 miles away from everything and anyone I've ever known all because of my choices and life style I chose to keep. Im big enough to take some of that blame because I made awful choices that put myself in situations just like sallie. Luckily it was before I had kids and once they come along I'd learnt a very hard lesson and it was a bitter pill to swallow but I'd never put myself in a situation like that again. There's nothing you can tell me about being in an abusive relationship. I didn't see anyone leaving the thread when she posted a story 'phone dick head' story she put up which showed her to be verbally and mentally abusive to thousands of followers. But no biggy was made of that was that because it was a woman to a man? No one's condoning his behaviour we've only seen what sallie posted she could of said and done things to him which are a million times worst but we're all just assuming sallie is an abused victim when we only know what she's showed! What if he uploaded messages tomorrow of sallie being abusive and threatening to him? What would be your opinion on it then? And that's not a sarcastic question I'd genuinely be interested in your take on it?
You really need to move away from apportioning any blame on yourself. You really do. Mostly for yourself but so you can let go of judgement of other victims, too. I'm not being passive aggressive when I say I hope you get some help, because I genuinely hope you do. I can see so much pain in your posts even though they are so wrong so I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jeeez she needs to watch the company she keeps! What a vile creature he is. I hope she has reported those threats. As others have said no matter how low we all think Sallie is it must be terrifying to experience. She needs to rethink her life choices big time I hope this is an eye opener for her 😬

Reactions: 4
Omg those messages! They actually made me feel sick he clearly has issues but at the same time WHYYYY would she upload them? Just adding fuel to a fire (🙄😂) that is a threat to her children’s life’s basically as what ive gathered her mum has one of them? I mean if it was me I wouldn’t want my whole instagram to know that my children aren’t safe around me?? But in noway condoning those messages he needs reported to police!
It’s just so sad that her daughter has just gone back to school so a momentous time for the little girl after months of lock down but Sallie is so self involved her dodgy life comes first so uploading screenshots of nasty messages takes precedence. Wonder if she bothered to find out how her daughter enjoyed her first day back?

Reactions: 8
Those what’s app screen shots are totally disgusting and disturbing, not a single person, male female or whatever should be subjected to that kind of abuse and I truly hope this individuals actions got reported.

however, Sallie does need to seek out the appropriate help (It is out there) in order to stop this dangerous cycle of drama and abuse. It’s probably going to be the hardest thing that she (or anyone come to that) will ever do, I have personal experience of this... but ultimately the responsibility for committing to this lies with Sallie and Sallie alone. It is well know public knowledge that this is not the first time she has encountered these types of situations. I hope that she finds the help and peace to improve things for hers and her family’s sake. If that costs her the ‘lifestyle’ that she has been accustomed to then so be it, but if she is constantly putting herself in the lines of fire from these awful people for whatever reason, surely she needs to realise that no (apparently) glamorous life is worth what could potentially happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s just so sad that her daughter has just gone back to school so a momentous time for the little girl after months of lock down but Sallie is so self involved her dodgy life comes first so uploading screenshots of nasty messages takes precedence. Wonder if she bothered to find out how her daughter enjoyed her first day back?
Another reason why she shouldn’t have posted them!

Those what’s app screen shots are totally disgusting and disturbing, not a single person, male female or whatever should be subjected to that kind of abuse and I truly hope this individuals actions got reported.

however, Sallie does need to seek out the appropriate help (It is out there) in order to stop this dangerous cycle of drama and abuse. It’s probably going to be the hardest thing that she (or anyone come to that) will ever do, I have personal experience of this... but ultimately the responsibility for committing to this lies with Sallie and Sallie alone. It is well know public knowledge that this is not the first time she has encountered these types of situations. I hope that she finds the help and peace to improve things for hers and her family’s sake. If that costs her the ‘lifestyle’ that she has been accustomed to then so be it, but if she is constantly putting herself in the lines of fire from these awful people for whatever reason, surely she needs to realise that no (apparently) glamorous life is worth what could potentially happen.
But she has before??? She wrote a book about being with a “narcassist” and this was my point , I no way condone it myself an found them quite disturbing Im a survivor myself(so I do understand) but it’s the lifestyle she’s always lived , am a believer that “leopards can change ther spots” let’s hope if not for her own sake then for the sake of her mum, daughter , family member (if not for herself) that she does find a way out am sure time will tell 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

I thought this, I think she’s so use to getting those kind of messages one second it’s a post about being up early for school, the next those messages.

I was in an abusive relationship which resulted in me being moved to a refuge 400 miles away from everything and anyone....
I’ve just shortened your quote down so my reply isn’t as long. I’m very sorry you went through that, no one should be in an abusive relationship & im glad you managed to get yourself out of that situation. You should be proud of yourself.
I don’t condone violence/abuse on either side often there is a level of abuse from both sides involves, especially over messages and if he then posted messages today showing she’d been abusive - id still have the same view I do now. If he posted threats then my view would slightly change -they would BOTH need speaking to.
My point is people on her are alluding that she deserves this treatment due to her lifestyle choices & almost “it serves her right”. I don’t do victim blaming/shaming & I certainly didn’t in my line of work.
I appreciate you saying in your circumstances you have taken some responsibility - I don’t know you or you’re story but your only fault was choosing the wrong person to be in a relationship with. You did NOTHING to deserve what you went through.

A lot of victims I dealt with (remember daily basis for over 2 years) had drug/alcohol addictions or use it a lot & would repeatedly surround themselves with horrendous people. Something would happen & we’d have to investigate. The next week the same victim would be back with either the same suspect or a new one! But I would never not want to help or not view these people as victims because of their life choices.
Real life example - woman knowingly enters into a relationship with a man who murdered his ex-wfie, whilst his kids were in the house, & served 13 years. 6 months down the line, he tried to kill her.
yes you’d have the view “well she should have known” or whatever other opinions & I won’t lie, they run through my mind at the time, but it still wasn’t her fault - it was his. And this is my point, no one deserves abuse, man or woman regardless of lifestyle choice.
anyway, I’ll leave you all to go back to the lighthearted stuff haha x

Reactions: 6
I am not condoning abuse in any way, I just feel that there are ways to handle these vile messages. Sallie could have reported them to the police and also told her parents ( I would want to know if my daughter had received abuse like this so I could help her) but she had chosen to upload them onto social media in which time she could have reported them to the police and put a stop to this awful behaviour,

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.