Sallie axl #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obv your loving ya hair extensions the first Few days of having them when it’s been washed and styled..

wait until you wash & brush them for the first time in 5 weeks time Sallie and they go to rats tails you MING
She really isn’t the best advertisement for them is she

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mansion is such a chavvy club, used to work there years ago and they fully turn a blind eye to everyone doing coke. One of the hostesses and the some of the bar staff were doing lines in front of me (she actually had a brief cameo in Love Island many years ago but that’s another story 🥴) all while on their shift, every 20 mins they’d be doing it again.

The toilets are impossible to get into because everyone is just sniffing in there. Honestly not a classy place, so overpriced for what it is, and only teenagers, dealers, and absolute posers go there, especially people in the booths. You’d get so many people just pulling out wads of £20s to pay you - either the dealers, or if it was the end of the month, mainly guys who withdrew all of their money to look like ballers 😂
This is soooooo true! 😂

She really isn’t the best advertisement for them is she
My god no!! That post today was when she was still sat in the hairdressers chair, I posted a pic yday on here asking exactly what was going on with her hair when she took yet another selfie before she went out or while she was out , it looks a show already 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obv your loving ya hair extensions the first Few days of having them when it’s been washed and styled..

wait until you wash & brush them for the first time in 5 weeks time Sallie and they go to rats tails you MING
She can’t love them that much, she’d pretty much sweated them out by 5 o’clock after her squat and flap session at the gym, and then the sunbeds. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHA Dying at her changing her pin.
What a bleeping idiot

Just had a look at Chlo’s twitter and I’m just about to fill the sink up with bleach and drop my eyeballs in.

Weirdest nipple I’ve ever seen 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
We getting a story from you today our Barb x

Her arse on this, looks like moel famau stuck to her 🤣🤣🤣
NOT MOEL FAMAU 😂😂😂 why you do the beauty spot dirty like that 😂😂😂😂 anamazinng

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We getting a story from you today our Barb x

NOT MOEL FAMAU 😂😂😂 why you do the beauty spot dirty like that 😂😂😂😂 anamazinng
Sozz 🤣 had just been on insta and saw every fucker going there so it was fresh in my mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Talking of Khloe, I was watching her stories ( don’t judge). Has her dog changed colour? The dog on her recent stories was sandy coloured but I’m sure her dog is grey.

Reactions: 4
That Dash place is like Sallie, all fur coat no knickers. Do people actually enjoy themselves there or just go for the selfies and to face f*ck themselves 🙄

Reactions: 3
God, can you imagine how sweaty and gross they must smell by now? 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck is tha 😂😂😂😂
Cue the drama from this one. Let’s play drama bingo! He’s either:

1) a grafter
2) on the run
3) had a girlfriend/wife
4) is someone’s baby daddy who doesn’t like Sallie
5) her ex’s mate
6) some random she met and tried to blag they were on a date
7) her client
8) a handyman/painter/gardener she can blag free work from

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Been dying for you all to wake up and see that I’ve been crying laughing. He looks terrified 😂
He looks like a serial killer 🤣🤣

That Dash place is like Sallie, all fur coat no knickers. Do people actually enjoy themselves there or just go for the selfies and to face f*ck themselves 🙄
Can’t stand it in ther that is EXACTLY what it’s like I’ve been once an would never go again purely coz it’s full of coke heads sn slags lookin for punters !! Shame really it used to be quite classy until it became a hunting ground for predators , deffo women thinking ther gunna find a “footballer” or someone off “holly oaks” 😂🤣

Ha ha ha friginell I knew it!!! Only in DASH am tellin yeh!!! Aw that’s brilliant that 😂🤣 good on her if yeh didn’t want him back before yeh deffo wouldn’t want him back after seein him with that thing would yeh 😂 oh Sal my ass cheeks are clenching with embarrassment for yeh 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.